You like black men looking at your wife?

One day, in a dance club, my wife was slutting around and 2 black guys stopped near me watching her dance. One particularly, I could see, wanted to fuck her right there. We left but a friend after a week told my wife that a big black guy was asking for my wife...he wanted her so hard. I imagine this is what will happen of they come across one day 😍😈😍😈😍😈😍

bdsmlr-858800-dao7I85k2D.gif

One day, in a dance club, my wife was slutting around and 2 black guys stopped near me watching her dance. One particularly, I could see, wanted to fuck her right there. We left but a friend after a week told my wife that a big black guy was asking for my wife...he wanted her so hard. I imagine this is what will happen of they come across one day 😍😈😍😈😍😈😍

View attachment 3518482
if it does here's hoping you will post pictures or video of the momentous moments.

I ride with a black motorcycle club. The only white guy in the group. At the anniversary party we host every year, the number of brothers that come over to my wife to say hello is amazing. My wife doesn't play anymore due to a medical condition but it is always fascinating to see how she is greeted. They all want to hug and touch her and even take pictures with her. I'm proud to see her surrounded!

Back