You like black men looking at your wife?

No I don't like black man looking at my wife.
But i love when they fuck her hard. :)
They should not waste time in looking..

I wouldn't mind my girlfriend getting dick down by a black man I want to see her getting fucked by any big dick man so I can watch it I don't think actually I know she doesn't like to have sex with black men that's why it would be hot if she did and got hooked on it that's something I could get behind that would turn me on a lot I do get off thinking about white women in general fucking black men and my girlfriend fucking black man I would want her to get addicted to it I would want her to want it all the time it would be a turn-on to watch her become addicted to black dick there's a lot of issues that I agree with but because I was turned out by a black man I'm sympathetic to everyone of them I am true believer in the power of black dick because it turned me out I believe in black dick superiority I believe that white men should be subservient to black Kings I I believe we should be pussy free including our girlfriends or wives unless he allows it. I think that the white pussy should be for black men and I should be ecstatic about sucking black dick which I am then she doesn't know.I'm trying to work towards that but I would really love it if you got to take them to black cock so that I could suck it in front of her and let her know what truly is going on that I have been broken down and submit to black superior worry and would give her two black king upon request if I could do it now I would. I'm in love with black dick if I could get her to try it that she would be too and getting her hooked should be a my big mission should be everywhere man's mission he's got a girlfriend or wife you should always be trying to get her to try black dick so that she can submit to it and become the black man's bitch I'm a bitch for black man because of the black dick broke me down and now I love black dick anyway I'm working towards getting her to try it I would like to see her do anything black dick I haven't fucked her in 4 months 5 months. I don't want to tell you I don't want her pussy anymore Max that's not Trump dying to tell her that I love black dick and I'm one nothing more to have it in my mouth p she believes I have a medical problem that's prevent ing me from getting erect so that we don't have sex it's because of black dick turned me into a fagot that's whyThat's not just her pussy's pussy and yeah I don't want but I start thinking about black dick and I turned into an instant little bitch weak and feminine no masculinity that's the way I like it totally obedient love feeling like a woman I love being less than a man I like humiliation and turns me on and I like to watch a white woman fuck black men and I want to be a slave It turns me on

Please login or become a member to view

I get a hard-on when I see black men looking at my wife.
She has a very nice ass.

She goes out without a bra many times and her nipples are always hard.
I buy her semi-sheer blouses.
You can see boobs bouncing and some of the areolas.
Oh yeah, you better believe we will look definitely at her a-- if she has either a big round a--, small round a-- and some hips and thighs big tits not as important but it does help.

Back