You like black men looking at your wife?

My wife's ex black co-worker used to flirt with her in front of me a few times at their happy hours and once at a party with all of her co-workers. It was before I knew he had a big cock and fucked multiple married women at her job. I used to jerk off even then thinking of Al fucking the ******* out of my pretty asian wife. Fast forward to now and we talk about his huge cock almost every time we fuck now.

She's also told me about so many black guys that have hit on her when I'm not around. We have a lot of fun in bed talking about them. She said it's definitely way more black dudes than white guys that do that.

I've seen a couple of black guys check her out when I'm out with her and she's got on one of her little sun dresses. They haven't hit on her in front of me but I'd be open to it now.

My wife's ex black co-worker used to flirt with her in front of me a few times at their happy hours and once at a party with all of her co-workers. It was before I knew he had a big cock and fucked multiple married women at her job. I used to jerk off even then thinking of Al fucking the ******* out of my pretty asian wife. Fast forward to now and we talk about his huge cock almost every time we fuck now.

She's also told me about so many black guys that have hit on her when I'm not around. We have a lot of fun in bed talking about them. She said it's definitely way more black dudes than white guys that do that.

I've seen a couple of black guys check her out when I'm out with her and she's got on one of her little sun dresses. They haven't hit on her in front of me but I'd be open to it now.
Sun dress with no panties, perfect for some black cock

I fucking live it! Little do her or they know I'd let any hung BBC over 10 inches fuck her hard, dirty and bare with no questions asked.

My wife attracts Black men wherever she goes, whether I'm there or not. She looks a lot like Yoga Hotwife but with bigger tits and a rounder ass. At her gym, a Black guy asked her for her phone number. At the beach, in her bikini, she caught the attention of two Black men in their twenties. If a Black guy is in the area, he's watching her and she's watching him. She can't help herself. She teases me and says she belongs to the Black man.
It's somewhat similar with my wife, It's always a group of black men like if they knew she was capable of handling them all at once.

Back