You like black men looking at your wife?

I ran into an old female friend awhile back at a coffee shop, she is attractive but it was completely innocent we just sat and chatted for a half hour or so and when we left (we both had places to be) I walked out behind her and and there was two black guys sitting in a booth we had to walk by on the way out, the one guy eyed her up and down hungrily and was very obviously checking her out and smiled at her and then looked at me and I gave him an approving smile back, very sexy moment for a cuck like me. I wondered after it happened what he thought about the encounter.
I know how that is. I feel the same way when I am with a white woman, even if it isn't my wife and I see black guys checking her out. I feel excited

I love when a black guy check her out at the disco and then talk to her ,also I love the thought of a black guy jerking off the the pics I posted
One time my wife asked me to pick up her and her friends at a "dance" club because they had too much to *******. I went inside and they were the only white people in the place, black guys surrounding the two at the table and one dancing close with my wife on the dance floor. I wanted to just sit back and watch the action. Even seeing the guys all over her friends got me excited, I wanted the black men to take them too

One time my wife asked me to pick up her and her friends at a "dance" club because they had too much to *******. I went inside and they were the only white people in the place, black guys surrounding the two at the table and one dancing close with my wife on the dance floor. I wanted to just sit back and watch the action. Even seeing the guys all over her friends got me excited, I wanted the black men to take them too
wow , I would love to see that ,did they go any futher?

wow , I would love to see that ,did they go any futher?
Yes it was incredible. So as I mentioned I wanted to stay back and watch what was going on (especially with my wife dancing) but one of her friends noticed me and called out. The two friends had no idea my wife cucked me. I went to the table and the guys that were there kind of backed off. My wife smiled and waved and came over after the dance. Her friends looked nervous, like I might be mad but I actually had a hard on and was hoping they would take the guys home with them. However my wife kissed me and said ok, lets go and all three of them grabbed their stuff and left. One of the guys got one of her friends phone number. But the whole scene of them surrounded by black studs really plays in my mind a lot

I might be one of the only bulls on this thread but I've made it up in my mind to stare at any white wife I find attractive...husband present or not. I've yet to find a husband/boyfriend that hasn't liked it. Reality is that most to all welcome it and pray it leads to more.
You’re absolutely right. I would point you out to my wife if I saw you staring at her. I would then encourage her to let you catch her staring back
View media item 307129

Seeing men, especially black guys, looking at and especially talking to my wife is my favorite
I love it, too, when black guys talk to my gf and look at her. They're so smooth with so much swag, and I can tell they KNOW they can get her. Of course, I love seeing her melt when she's talking to them, too. Her entire body language changes and she lets them know she's available.

Back