You like black men looking at your wife?

I'd forgotten of another thing that does happen from time to time. My wife likes to dance socially. That lends itself to the occasional "slip" as it were. It is pretty easy on a connected dance that after a turn for example the guy can briefly slide his hand along her breast and get away with it. That has happened. If the lights are low it is easy to do.

I'm sure that those sneaky feels are sexually stimulating for BOTH of you! And if there is a slow dance your wife can feel the evidence that he REALLY liked her. A hard-on really gives it away. LOL
Oh yes, they are sexually stimulating. I watch when she dances with someone else. Exciting when I see it happen! If I could send him a message, I'd let him know it's okay to squeeze it.

Have you ever asked your wife if she could feel any of the dancing men get a hard-on? During a slow, close dance I'm certain that she would be able to feel it against her abdomen. My wife is short, but she can feel that, only just a little higher, near her navel area. I can always tell when that happens because her face is really flushed when he brings her back to the table.

Have you ever asked your wife if she could feel any of the dancing men get a hard-on? During a slow, close dance I'm certain that she would be able to feel it against her abdomen. My wife is short, but she can feel that, only just a little higher, near her navel area. I can always tell when that happens because her face is really flushed when he brings her back to the table.
I haven't noticed that, but have seen them look at her. I should watch ques, like if they glance at me after. I could sort of give the nod then.

It's like a lightning bolt going right through my body when I notice black men looking at my wife. Feelings of fear, jealousy, arousal, confusion. Once, on holiday, I saw two of them looking at her sunbathing in her bikini. They were whispering to each other and one held his groin, and I came. I didn't get hard, I just spilt my seed.

If i notice that other guys were starring at my sweet wife, at first i get a little bit jealous, but a moment ago, i can feel, how i get horny. And i imagine, how they were start to flirt and he begins to seduce her with his eyes, bodylanguage and gentle words. Especially horny is it for me, when he's black.:sex:

Nellie and I have discussed several times the fact that black men look at her and flirt with her much more often since she started fucking black men! She is not certain what she does to give off the vibe that it is OK but it damn sure works! We have had black men come up to talk to her in restaurants, movie theaters, etc. In totally non sexual atmospheres! Of course, they become sexual immediately! She loves it and so do I! It is not every day but definitely more often than once a month! Depending on the guy and his charm, she may or may not end up with him but it is definitely a huge ego bump!

My wife does get noticed, by both make and female. It is interesting going through airport security. Even with a precheck, she's singled out for extra check about half the time if the agents are black. Recently, though the agent is female, I saw a male agent give the nod and she was taken aside and told to spread her legs. The agent sure watches as the other felt my wife's thighs, over her pussy, and repeatedly across her breasts.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's like a lightning bolt going right through my body when I notice black men looking at my wife. Feelings of fear, jealousy, arousal, confusion. Once, on holiday, I saw two of them looking at her sunbathing in her bikini. They were whispering to each other and one held his groin, and I came. I didn't get hard, I just spilt my seed.
Damn...lol

Back