You like black men looking at your wife?

It's like a lightning bolt going right through my body when I notice black men looking at my wife. Feelings of fear, jealousy, arousal, confusion. Once, on holiday, I saw two of them looking at her sunbathing in her bikini. They were whispering to each other and one held his groin, and I came. I didn't get hard, I just spilt my seed.
What a very accurate description of my reaction to seeing a black man staring at my unaware wife, especially when he has to adjust his crotch. That makes me so proud of her and her ability to sexually arouse other men. I always have to adjust MY crotch in those situations.

Nellie and I have discussed several times the fact that black men look at her and flirt with her much more often since she started fucking black men! She is not certain what she does to give off the vibe that it is OK but it damn sure works! We have had black men come up to talk to her in restaurants, movie theaters, etc. In totally non sexual atmospheres! Of course, they become sexual immediately! She loves it and so do I! It is not every day but definitely more often than once a month! Depending on the guy and his charm, she may or may not end up with him but it is definitely a huge ego bump!
We’ve noticed the same phenomenon. As she became very receptive to black men they became more attentive and interested in her. She has never been approached by perfect strangers, but some smile and once in a while there will be a wink, but many definitely look her over. Perhaps she now gives off some scent, some pheromone, that sexually excites certain men. Does anyone else have an opinion on this?

It's like a lightning bolt going right through my body when I notice black men looking at my wife. Feelings of fear, jealousy, arousal, confusion. Once, on holiday, I saw two of them looking at her sunbathing in her bikini. They were whispering to each other and one held his groin, and I came. I didn't get hard, I just spilt my seed.

Same thing happens to me. If I even catch a black guy looking at my gf, I want him to fuck her and seed her. Bones me up immediately.

We’ve noticed the same phenomenon. As she became very receptive to black men they became more attentive and interested in her. She has never been approached by perfect strangers, but some smile and once in a while there will be a wink, but many definitely look her over. Perhaps she now gives off some scent, some pheromone, that sexually excites certain men. Does anyone else have an opinion on this?

The key is that black men are bold enough to do that and to go beyond looking to blatant flirting, even if the white girl's bf or husband is there. The white girl usually loves that level of interest and attention, and it's so hot to see.

That is exactly what we discuss. Some scent or pheromone that lets them know it is OK! I should hasten to add that it is not exclusive to black men but seems to work on all races. All other races get brushed off quickly! I did not mean to imply it happens frequently but it does happen enough in very vanilla settings to be very. noticeable and exciting! The Results are so special to both of us! Just another unexpected benefit! LOL

Yes ever since I’ve made my wife cum with BBC dildos, her pussy gets wet around black guys in public now. Not only have I seen the evidence in her creamy panties which she shows me and lets me smell, but she tells me so. The black studs are keenly aware of her presence now as she is of their’s. They follow her around in public like flies to honey.

Although the wife and I don't specifically have a bbc fantasy, my wife loves letting me know when a black guy shows her attention. She loves letting me know when any guy flirts with her, or tries to hit on her but there's an extra bit of something on her face when they happen to be black. I was taking photos at a concert once and she would dance, mostly alone, but occasionally with others... a black guy started dancing with her and she made sure to get my attention so I saw it. That didn't happen with the other guys. The fact that she wanted me to know was definitely a turn on. She had a very sexy expression on her face when she finally got my attention.

Really like it and encourage her to do so..we did lot of naturist beaches in Croatia and France this summer where she’s topless or naked and turns me on a lot watching her exposed..she’s is late 20s and looks even younger..she got a lot of attentions and some very explicit advances from both white and black males

don't worry those guy's just know because they though our do notknow it they have a look those guys can spot a mile away and know which ones want BBC

My wife does get noticed, by both make and female. It is interesting going through airport security. Even with a precheck, she's singled out for extremely check about half the time if the agents are black. Recently, though the agent is female, I saw a male agent give the nod and she was taken aside and told to spread her legs. The make agent sure watches as the other felt my wife's thighs, over her pussy, and repeatedly across her breasts.
god I wish I could watch that happen
how did you feel watching ,did you enjoy it
I bet I know I would if it happened to missus
she was stopped and bagged searched coking back from CORFU but only her bag.

god I wish I could watch that happen
how did you feel watching ,did you enjoy it
I bet I know I would if it happened to missus
she was stopped and bagged searched coking back from CORFU but only her bag.
I have to say, it was rather exciting seeing them take some "extra" attention on her. They sure made it a point to feel all around her breasts...you know...in case she is hiding something. Yeah right :)

I ran into an old female friend awhile back at a coffee shop, she is attractive but it was completely innocent we just sat and chatted for a half hour or so and when we left (we both had places to be) I walked out behind her and and there was two black guys sitting in a booth we had to walk by on the way out, the one guy eyed her up and down hungrily and was very obviously checking her out and smiled at her and then looked at me and I gave him an approving smile back, very sexy moment for a cuck like me. I wondered after it happened what he thought about the encounter.

Back