You know something for sure is going to happen now that ABC is going to put out the first Black Bachelor series out there!!!!

It's Hollywood, so there's going to be diversity among the girls; white, Asian, Latina, etc. No doubt there will be 1 or 2 "token" Black girls and that will be delicate, as some will consider the Black girls the obvious choice.

But the show's target demo is white girls and hopefully the theme will be Black Man Conquers All Women. They will have many post-date opportunities for the women to say that the Black man was superior to every man they've known, to coyly denigrate "little" whitebois -- and for the white girls to strongly hint that they will be Black Only after this experience.

It most definitely will be mixed on the women contestants. However to be fair they should have half the women be Black as the normal Bachelor has at least half the women White. But I doubt this will occur and I am sure most of the women will be White. But it might not matter if the Bachelor himself prefers a certain type so perhaps the selection should be based more on his type.

Supergirl I watch but I am way behind. The show is a bit racist since it moved from CBS to CW. Since CBS had Jimmy Olson character whom is Black being with Supergirl. Once show went to CW that storyline changed. They had Jimmy go with Lena Luther instead.

I do know Riverdale just added though I am not certain if permanent there first teen male Black actor whom is a boxer. They have 4 Black actresses three of which are teens though one teen I am not certain will become permanent also. But this show has two homosexual relationships going on one with guys and one with interracial girls. The girls are hot however especially the Black one. There are other shows also.

NBC also has the homosexual relationships which I didn't like them adding first young Black male firefighter being gay on Chicago Fire.
To be honest Jimmy and Supergirl we're a terrible match bro.I don't see anything RACIST about that show and remember its about chemistry of the characters.Look I like multiple types of female's but it's ok for each race to want to be with their own. The problem with this young generation is they throw around RACISM to much and it makes no sense at all. It's ok for a show to be all WHITE. It's ok for a show to be all BLACK. It's ok for a show to be all ASIAN. Point is people need to cut out thos Snowflake mentality and just leave folks alone. It's the same with this GAY agenda ******* is getting out of hand because everywhere you turn its shoved in our faces. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

To be honest Jimmy and Supergirl we're a terrible match bro.I don't see anything RACIST about that show and remember its about chemistry of the characters.Look I like multiple types of female's but it's ok for each race to want to be with their own. The problem with this young generation is they throw around RACISM to much and it makes no sense at all. It's ok for a show to be all WHITE. It's ok for a show to be all BLACK. It's ok for a show to be all ASIAN. Point is people need to cut out thos Snowflake mentality and just leave folks alone. It's the same with this GAY agenda ******* is getting out of hand because everywhere you turn its shoved in our faces. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

My point was they didn't want to see a Black man with the White all American girl who is looked up to since she is a super hero.

Supergirl I watch but I am way behind. The show is a bit racist since it moved from CBS to CW. Since CBS had Jimmy Olson character whom is Black being with Supergirl. Once show went to CW that storyline changed. They had Jimmy go with Lena Luther instead.

I do know Riverdale just added though I am not certain if permanent there first teen male Black actor whom is a boxer. They have 4 Black actresses three of which are teens though one teen I am not certain will become permanent also. But this show has two homosexual relationships going on one with guys and one with interracial girls. The girls are hot however especially the Black one. There are other shows also.

NBC also has the homosexual relationships which I didn't like them adding first young Black male firefighter being gay on Chicago Fire.

Fox's 911 has the Black gay female firefighter/paramedic. Fox's Empire had to much homosexual storylines.

I agree with the gay agenda *******, there is also the Jewish agenda *******, however they do run Hollywood.

I hope it does. I feel like theres so many white women who got married young or have only ever been with white guys and they don't know what they are missing

My point was they didn't want to see a Black man with the White all American girl who is looked up to since she is a super hero.
It could be the other way, because she is a super-hero. For example, Supergirl gave in to fall in love with the Black reincarnation of Jimmy Olsen. The idea could not work since the Black actor was being written off the series to do another project, and that it could be weird since Jimmy knows who her cousin is. And that might be an interesting tangent to the series worthy of being exploring, but we'll let others on this thread chime in unless you care to do so yourself @BBC Los Angeles ? :unsure:

But television has definitely swung with interracial relationships being pushed.
It shows they are lost and trying to do things just for the TV ratings because of apathy, Cable TV, HBO, stuff on the internet is eating their lunch and popping the bag in the TV executive's faces and belching in their faces too. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
It shows they are lost and trying to do things ust for the TV ratings because apathy, Cable TV, HBO, stuff on the internet is eating their lunch and popping the bag in the TV executive faces and belching in their faces too. :ROFLMAO:

I disagree I think they are reflecting society. In addition people do like looking at what is considered taboo even they want to deny it or say otherwise overall. A lot also want to do what is considered Taboo but feel pressured by society to not follow their desires, needs or wants.

I disagree I think they are reflecting society. In addition people do like looking at what is considered taboo even they want to deny it or say otherwise overall. A lot also want to do what is considered Taboo but feel pressured by society to not follow their desires, needs or wants.
Loads of other things in media that are pushing what was taboo into the mainstream. If there were not a pandemic there would be LGBTQ+ parades making it more mainstream. I doubt incels could do the same, or make them appear "sexy" except to the eyes of disenfranchised Caucasian males of course? :unsure:

It could be the other way, because she is a super-hero. For example, Supergirl gave in to fall in love with the Black reincarnation of Jimmy Olsen. The idea could not work since the Black actor was being written off the series to do another project, and that it could be weird since Jimmy knows who her cousin is. And that might be an interesting tangent to the series worthy of being exploring, but we'll let others on this thread chime in unless you care to do so yourself @BBC Los Angeles ? :unsure:

I do not think it had to do with him being written off since they have done 4 seasons since the show moved to CW with him there and he left on the 4 season with CW but 5th season of the show according to what I see online. Since I haven't been keeping up with the show so I didn't even know he was gone. I do see he did the Netflix movie "A Fall from Grace" this year and has Mortal Kombat next year. So it seems he is trying to go to big screen. Though I probably would of made jump since the storyline changed also.

Last edited:
Loads of other things in media that are pushing what was taboo into the mainstream. If there were not a pandemic there would be LGBTQ+ parades making it more mainstream. I doubt incels could do the same, or make them appear "sexy" except to the eyes of disenfranchised Caucasian males of course? :unsure:

What is "incels" supposed to be?

What is "incels" supposed to be?
Involuntary celibate. Typically whitebois and asianbois who cannot compete for women and are deeply jealous of Alpha males, mainly Black men, who the hottest women openly mate with now.

Eliot Rogers made incels famous when he went on his ******* spree. This now demonstrates that incels can be dangerous as failed males.

Feminization and sissification is a much more comfortable future for whiteboi incels and safer for society.

Involuntary celibate. Typically whitebois and asianbois who cannot compete for women and are deeply jealous of Alpha males, mainly Black men, who the hottest women openly mate with now.

Eliot Rogers made incels famous when he went on his ******* spree. This now demonstrates that incels can be dangerous as failed males.

Feminization and sissification is a much more comfortable future for whiteboi incels and safer for society.

A lot of mass shooters didn't have luck with the ladies. One comedian I think Dave Chappelle blamed women saying if you fuck the loser you might save a life or something to that effect basically.

I know the world in general would be better if everyone was getting laid but especially men since we are destructive when not being pleased or seek it elsewhere. At least those with normal or high sex drives.

I think it's funny how it's a problem for us as black folks to have our OWN shows and cultures these day's I just don't understand why everyone has to mix everything. Seems like a bunch of lames and cucks let this fantasy ******* go to their heads and for you brothers out there that think we can't have our own *******. Y'all the problem.

I'd say let NETFLIX, OWN , BET & Tyler Perry build those black centric shows .
If white owned media stations wanna do interracial shows , that's there right but if they don't want to its also there right .
I stopped focusing on what others should do with the property they own.
I'm trying to make my own

Last edited:
Back