You know something for sure is going to happen now that ABC is going to put out the first Black Bachelor series out there!!!!

STIFFBBC

Male
From
Canada
Last edited:
Dammit. Now we’re gonna have to share the men 😂 you guys are like “tell your friends” and I’m like “nope. All mine. Bitches are on their own” 🤣😘
Women sharing the men is how it should have always been :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗(😭 of joy)(😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) (😭 of joy) ;)

Last edited:
What I want to see is what the contestants will look like. That’s what we wanna know! And if I were the bachelor, I would insist upon a diverse mix of black, white, Latina, and Asian women who are truly interested in an interracial relationship, and not in just trying to catapult themselves to fame. Also, being open to anal sex would be a plus :ROFLMAO:

Bad Idea just because black people are just looked at as entertainment for people to destroy more black families and our culture. Stupid media and shitheads who no nothing about black culture like this fuckshit. But then again in America people are really stupid. 🤷‍♂️

Bad Idea just because black people are just looked at as entertainment for people to destroy more black families and our culture. Stupid media and shitheads who no nothing about black culture like this fuckshit. But then again in America people are really stupid. 🤷‍♂️
I think it would be different though as I heard that Black guy has his stuff together and he is a business owner. If I am correct how is that a negative role model that could be used to destroy black famillies and our culture? :unsure:

I think it would be different though as I heard that Black guy has his stuff together and he is a business owner. If I am correct how is that a negative role model that could be used to destroy black famillies and our culture? :unsure:
Exploiting black Marriage bro. We shouldn't be putting black folks relations out in the open.Shows like that destroy Families, just look at countless other worthless reality shows all TRASH. Plus all that crap shows is how fake folks truly are and Marriage and relationships is not a GAME. but if folks want to watch mindless garbage it's on them. This is just my opinion. ✌

Exploiting black Marriage bro. We shouldn't be putting black folks relations out in the open.Shows like that destroy Families, just look at countless other worthless reality shows all TRASH. Plus all that crap shows is how fake folks truly are and Marriage and relationships is not a GAME. but if folks want to watch mindless garbage it's on them. This is just my opinion. ✌
Before Bill Cosby was outed for his sins did "The Cosby Show" or "Fat Albert" diminish the Black community? ( Or if you are really old recall any "I Spy"? ) Or did it enrich it? I suspect that latter.

Last edited:
Can't be all serious bro. Sometimes entertainment is entertainment? I laughed my ass off many times watching "Married With Children". And I never heard it said that the Bundy's ever diminished White people? Nor have I ever used them as a negative stereotype of Caucasians?

But if they do it. Should be BLACK ONLY meaning Blackmen and Black Women Only.
If cultures should never intermix you would be excluding the achievements of countless others. Tiger Woods is a product of multiple cultures. This is exactly from his wiki page...

"Kultida (née Punsawad) is originally from Thailand, where Earl had met her when he was on a tour of duty there in 1968. She is of mixed Thai, Chinese, and Dutch ancestry.[20] Earl was a retired lieutenant colonel and Vietnam War veteran who reported African American, Chinese, and Native American descent.[21][22] Tiger describes his ethnic make-up as "Cablinasian" (a syllabic abbreviation he coined from Caucasian, Black, American Indian, and Asian).[23]"

If they never got together Tiger Woods would never have existed and golf would still be an all-Caucasian sport.

Last edited:

VERY LONG OVERDUE!!!

o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

This was definitely one of the reasons I didn't watch the Bachelor or Bachelorette and specials at all because of Black people being left out.

This was definitely one of the reasons I didn't watch the Bachelor or Bachelorette and specials at all because of Black people being left out.
Likewise. If the ratings were to eclipse all prior series of the Bachelor or Bachelorette we could expect more. Likewise, if it were not for the pandemic I am certain "Black Panther 2" with either be out by now or near completion.

If cultures should never intermix you would be excluding the achievements of countless others. Tiger Woods is a product of multiple cultures. This is exactly from his wiki page...

"Kultida (née Punsawad) is originally from Thailand, where Earl had met her when he was on a tour of duty there in 1968. She is of mixed Thai, Chinese, and Dutch ancestry.[20] Earl was a retired lieutenant colonel and Vietnam War veteran who reported African American, Chinese, and Native American descent.[21][22] Tiger describes his ethnic make-up as "Cablinasian" (a syllabic abbreviation he coined from Caucasian, Black, American Indian, and Asian).[23]"

If they never got together Tiger Woods would never have existed and golf would still be an all-Caucasian sport.
Was not my point at all bro but whatever. As far as that show you can't compare it to a "Sitcom" in the 80's and 90's because that's comedy not "Reality" and this is a different generation with no code of Ethics or Morals. I personally never liked "Relationship Reality" shows as they cause destruction of relationships and marriage but hey if you need to be "Entertained" go ahead because relationships and Marriage is a joke these days anyways so enjoy.✌

Before Bill Cosby was outed for his sins did "The Cosby Show" or "Fat Albert" diminish the Black community? ( Or if you are really old recall any "I Spy"? ) Or did it enrich it? I suspect that latter.

Apples and Oranges my guy lol...Reality Shows and Sitcoms are completely different. And two different Generations.

Back