You know something for sure is going to happen now that ABC is going to put out the first Black Bachelor series out there!!!!

VERY LONG OVERDUE!!!

o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

SMDH....

VERY LONG OVERDUE!!!

o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

TV is a distraction form REALITY/TRUTH.......I hope Blackmen are not STUPID enough to waste MENTAL ENERGY on such rubbish. Blackmen are at the bottom of the S.E.S ladder compared to men from other communities...want "Diversity" how about educational classes/podcast on Technology/IT, Economics and Business for them which is a better investment than the bloody IDIOT BOX .The Bachelor is clearly a "Female" motivated show catering to women rather than a show designed to better young Blackmen men.....we value BBC/BULL because of his alleged "sexual prowess" but, zip on developing his intellectual or business/technology acumen....

SMDH....

TV is a distraction form REALITY/TRUTH.......I hope Blackmen are not STUPID enough to waste MENTAL ENERGY on such rubbish. Blackmen are at the bottom of the S.E.S ladder compared to men from other communities...want "Diversity" how about educational classes/podcast on Technology/IT, Economics and Business for them which is a better investment than the bloody IDIOT BOX .The Bachelor is clearly a "Female" motivated show catering to women rather than a show designed to better young Blackmen men.....we value BBC/BULL because of his alleged "sexual prowess" but, zip on developing his intellectual or business/technology acumen....
Exactly my dude so you know exactly what I mean.

SMDH....

True but it could also be utilized as a pulse on the psyche of America, just like taking a ******* pressure reading? And it would appear it is a movement for the better in my humble opinion.

True but it could also be utilized as a pulse on the psyche of America, just like taking a ******* pressure reading? And it would appear it is a movement for the better in my humble opinion.

Seems to me ABC could talk to Blackmen directly and ask what's the challenge and how can we help....the IDIOT BOX is a device depresses the intellectual health due to it's frequent rubbish content...not good for MENTAL HEALTH of anyone especially men who are often without that skill-model called *******....

Seems to me ABC could talk to Blackmen directly and ask what's the challenge and how can we help....the IDIOT BOX is a device depresses the intellectual health due to it's frequent rubbish content...not good for MENTAL HEALTH of anyone especially men who are often without that skill-model called *******....
I see the healthy tangent you are taking and I do not disagree with you @vej54 , but with the resources ABC has at it's disposal who is to say that they have not exposed this idea to test audiences already? If you are going to create a series like this it would be in their best interest that there is enough of an audience that would be ready to consume it?

Besides "the IDIOT BOX" is capable off doing good too: various documentaries on PBS, Sesame Street for ******* to get them learning early, there was also a brilliant documentary that the UK's BBC had a very interesting guy called Dr. Gus Cassely-Hayford series called the "Lost Kingdoms Of Africa" epic series! For those that can't travel and want to learn more that was stunning and amazing! It could not be taught in school because the teachers did not know this material; and that was because there were no explorers like him that journeyed Africa as he did to show the world it's wonders that he could discover from his own personal adventures. Furthermore as another educational resource the UK's BBC also had was a series that was called "Junkyard Wars": You assemble a few teams together to work independently and compete with each other and build from scraps and basic assembly tools to build hovercrafts, battleships, gliders, off-road vehicles and a variety of other things. That sounded educational to me. A TV to me is like a tool much like a stove is @vej54 : one could fear it's ability to burn your house down so don't get one, or it can cook you your meals. It is your choice how you would use it?

Last edited:

True but the pendulum only swayed because of pressure from public and also I am sure the BLM movement currently. However those in power at ABC and Disney did not change.

True but the pendulum only swayed because of pressure from public and also I am sure the BLM movement currently. However those in power at ABC and Disney did not change.
The movement is young and things are in flux, but did you hear what happened at Reddit? If it could happen there others may follow especially if future Black C-level employees can achieve the bottom line more efficiently than their predecessors? :unsure:

But if they do it. Should be BLACK ONLY meaning Blackmen and Black Women Only.
Well. I’d actually like to see them deal with the an interracial relationship. I’d like to see everyone represented. Make it about the people. Let the chips fall where they may. It’s about time they give equal time to a black man with his life together. It also wouldn’t hurt if he’s an over achiever and the women think he’s out of their league. I know several of those guys ;)

Well. I’d actually like to see them deal with the an interracial relationship. I’d like to see everyone represented. Make it about the people. Let the chips fall where they may. It’s about time they give equal time to a black man with his life together. It also wouldn’t hurt if he’s an over achiever and the women think he’s out of their league. I know several of those guys ;)
Sounds great and all but I think it shouldn't be interracial so we can see black women and men build families without distractions.we need some things black OWED.

Sounds great and all but I think it shouldn't be interracial so we can see black women and men build families without distractions.we need some things black OWED.

I believe that black men (and all people in general) should be free to be seen choosing whoever they want to be with, and not limited to just black women. The white man gets to play the field how he wants to. So should the black man be openly seen having the same freedom to choose from among any race that he so desires. I’m done with restrictions being placed on black love and sexuality, from whatever quarter such restrictions may come from.

I think it's funny how it's a problem for us as black folks to have our OWN shows and cultures these day's I just don't understand why everyone has to mix everything. Seems like a bunch of lames and cucks let this fantasy ******* go to their heads and for you brothers out there that think we can't have our own *******. Y'all the problem.

I believe that black men (and all people in general) should be free to be seen choosing whoever they want to be with, and not limited to just black women. The white man gets to play the field how he wants to. So should the black man be openly seen having the same freedom to choose from among any race that he desires. I’m done with restrictions being placed on black love and sexuality.
Talking about the show lol what's wrong with having an all black show? We had them growing up threw the 90's. I like all people but im not White Washed either I have pride in our people also but hey do you fam.

Talking about the show lol what's wrong with having an all black show? We had them growing up threw the 90's. I like all people but im not White Washed either I have pride in our people also but hey do you fam.

There is nothing wrong with having an all black show. But, that’s not this particular franchise that tries to appeal to a much broader audience. You want all black? Then put that on BET or something LOL!

I think it's funny how it's a problem for us as black folks to have our OWN shows and cultures these day's I just don't understand why everyone has to mix everything. Seems like a bunch of lames and cucks let this fantasy ******* go to their heads and for you brothers out there that think we can't have our own *******. Y'all the problem.
I said it earlier but there are lots of people with diverse heritages out there, look at Tiger Woods:

I believe that black men (and all people in general) should be free to be seen choosing whoever they want to be with, and not limited to just black women. The white man gets to play the field how he wants to. So should the black man be openly seen having the same freedom to choose from among any race that he so desires. I’m done with restrictions being placed on black love and sexuality, from whatever quarter such restrictions may come from.
Exactly

Bottomline brothers....ABC is a white/Jewish Owned Corporation ...that recognised the importance of advocating for "DIVERSITY" due to globall protest related to the death of George Floyd (sickening they found Jesus all of a sudden...no matter). Yes, the main character is Black but, what motivated them to seek a Black character ....NEVER LIE to yourselves BROTHERS...it can get you killled.

There is nothing wrong with having an all black show. But, that’s not this particular franchise that tries to appeal to a much broader audience. You want all black? Then put that on BET or something LOL!
Nah bet sucks lol but I guess black folks today have no pride or anything. 🤷‍♂️ But hey the 80's and 90's are gone so I guess it's just millenials and libtards.🤣🤣

Back