You come home and catch your wife like this... whats your reaction

Regardless of my reaction they own and control her, not me. Nothing sexier then a BBC in a white woman or man. Enjoy the show, hopefully they breed and fill her up. If it was my girlfriend then probably propose to her during or after.
NOTHING more exciting than to see a hot white woman being taken sexually by a huge hung black man!

Unless we had an agreement that she could do such things, I'd start packing her clothes into her travel luggage, put them on the front porch with a note ... "Bye".
You are generous @MacNfries. Before or after the coronavirus and BLM I know of several Caucasian guys in my area of the continent that would consider Derek Chauvin a pal, as they tend to ignore me due to the color of my skin instead of the content of my character, that would run for their fully loaded guns and turn that event into a bloodbath that would make it on the news guaranteed.

What's truly sad and regrettable is that some husbands know their weapon better than their wife.
What's worse is they take better care of their damn gun than their woman
Cars ... Chetansha ... CARS. Don't fuck with my cars. LOL
My guns are simple actually ... 2 pistols, 2 12-gauge shotguns with 5 rounds each of military grade shells. 2 very simple rifles. For house protection I'll grab the 12-gauges every time. They can make a great "statement". I also have my great grandfather's 16-gauge double-barrel, with buckshot, but its over the fireplace.

What's truly sad and regrettable is that some husbands know their weapon better than their wife.
What's worse is they take better care of their damn gun than their woman
Cars ... Chetansha ... CARS. Don't fuck with my cars. LOL
My guns are simple actually ... 2 pistols, 2 12-gauge shotguns with 5 rounds each of military grade shells. 2 very simple rifles. For house protection I'll grab the 12-gauges every time. They can make a great "statement". I also have my great grandfather's 16-gauge double-barrel, with buckshot, but its over the fireplace.
I respect your firepower @MacNfries , but I don't see where @Chetansha criticized your cars, just your guns? And that's a huge mistake given America's love of guns as it might leave him perforated. :eek:

Last edited:
I respect your firepower @MacNfries , but I don't see where @Chetansha criticized your cars, just your guns? And that's a huge mistake given America's love of guns as it might leave him perforated. :eek:

Well thanks. About guns...lived most of my life in rurals where guns are a way
Of life. So I know a thing or, two about armed and dangerous.
Where I'm from everybody is armed and dangerous, and most know
how to stalk prey. Also, residents can take someone out at great distance
with rifle and scope

Back