Wouldn’t say I was a cuckold.

CoolJon

Male
I love the idea of men looking at my wife’s ass and pussy, and so does she (she’s 25). Especially big powerful black men, that’s her favourite fantasy and as it’s hers.. it turns me on also.. I’d let her have sex with such men if I could watch, but I wouldn’t call my self a cuckold. I’m not interested in cock, unless it’s in my wife lol.

She uses a big dildo now (most times me using it on her) and she talks dirty about black cock since we’ve been on this site, about being stretched ready to give birth (she’s currently pregnant) and filling her pussy with cum.. which usually finished me off in no time lol. She’s never been with a black man, but if things carry on how they have been I think that could change soon.

Here she is.
d1818fb6-3f10-4c5d-8009-a863b97d5d05.JPG
2439e8be-dfc6-4750-b4e5-c0b16b23bae5.JPGIMG_0027.jpg

We would love to send more but only to genuine people as there seems to be an influx of fakes recently (white men pretending to be black).

I love the idea of men looking at my wife’s ass and pussy, and so does she (she’s 25). Especially big powerful black men, that’s her favourite fantasy and as it’s hers.. it turns me on also.. I’d let her have sex with such men if I could watch, but I wouldn’t call my self a cuckold. I’m not interested in cock, unless it’s in my wife lol.

She uses a big dildo now (most times me using it on her) and she talks dirty about black cock since we’ve been on this site, about being stretched ready to give birth (she’s currently pregnant) and filling her pussy with cum.. which usually finished me off in no time lol. She’s never been with a black man, but if things carry on how they have been I think that could change soon.

Here she is.
View attachment 2659009
View attachment 2659011View attachment 2659002

We would love to send more but only to genuine people as there seems to be an influx of fakes recently (white men pretending to be black).
You are both ready for the next step. The actual cuckold sex session that will make you forever, a cuckold couple. Those who hesitate are lost.

Here she is.
View attachment 2659009

Peachy is how I would describe this ladies ass.
It is fine indeed.
You say that there are white men pretending to be black on the site. Not nice. But they say that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

Here she is.
View attachment 2659009

Beautiful ass

Here she is.
View attachment 2659009

When she does it with a Black Man, you will be a cuckold in fact. In truth, as you are into this already, you are a cuckold wanna be, now.

Back