Would you settle for a single hotwife/bull/cuckold couple during this pandemic?

Would you settle for a single bull, hotwife or cuckold couple, and shelter in place otherwise?

• Total voters
Mostly hypothetical question, to see how most people feel about this. We've played a bit when the an FWB was trustworthy enough and risks were carefully assessed and mitigated, but stats are definitely going the wrong direction where we live. Wondering how everyone else is doing...
8 months in is kinda LATE to ask but This ain't hypothetical lol, there's an actual PANDEMIC GOING ON 🤣

I had 3 consistent playmates this entire time. We started out before the pandemic and kept it going throughout.
Quarantine counts if you go from one house directly to the other, with no detours in between and no new ppl 👍🏽

8 months in is kinda LATE to ask but This ain't hypothetical lol, there's an actual PANDEMIC GOING ON 🤣
Well, I meant hypothetical in the sense that we didn't want the thread to be interpreted as a proposition or application to join our personal situation, nor do we want to cause a lot of judgment in what can be a bit of a hot button issue.

We're interested in honest responses from the community here. A lot of people act like nothing has changed and we should ignore what's going on, but I have theories about how many people might fall into each category above, even if they're not always super vocal about it. We also went to make room for people who didn't have regulars to make arrangements with in the beginning, or people who already had too many FWBs or party friends to consider narrowing it down. Like, "hypothetically, if you DID have someone to meet with regularly and exclusively, would you?"

And yes, 8 months in is late to start making changes in daily behavior, but numbers are soaring in a lot of places right now, and in a lot of cases it's because people haven't been behaving differently (or differently enough) from how they treated hooking up before this thing hit. On the flip side, many people hunkered down so strictly in the beginning that their lockdown wasn't sustainable forever. So we're curious how many people might be trying to meet somewhere in the middle, with calculated risk mitigation, vs. still those adamantly clinging to one end of the spectrum or the other.

Congratulations on your own arrangement, by the way. Glad you found something that works for you and hope you all stay safe and continue to enjoy!

Last edited:
Well, I meant hypothetical in the sense that we didn't want the thread to be interpreted as a proposition or application to join our personal situation, not do we want to cause a lot of judgment in what can be a bit of a hot button issue.

We're interested in honest responses from the community here. A lot of people act like nothing has changed and we should ignore what's going on, but I have theories about how many people might fall into each category above, even if they're not always super vocal about it. We also went to make room for people who didn't have regulars to make arrangements with in the beginning, or people who already had too many FWBs or party friends to consider narrowing it down. Like, "hypothetically, if you DID have someone to meet with regularly and exclusively, would you?"

And yes, 8 months in is late to start making changes in daily behavior, but numbers are soaring in a lot of places right now, and in a lot of cases it's because people haven't been behaving differently (or differently enough) from how they treated hooking up before this thing hit. On the flip side, many people hunkered down so strictly in the beginning that their lockdown wasn't sustainable forever. So we're curious how many people might be trying to meet somewhere in the middle, with calculated risk mitigation, vs. still those adamantly clinging to one end of the spectrum or the other.

Congratulations on your own arrangement, by the way. Glad you found something that works for you and hope you all stay safe and continue to enjoy!
Indeed. It was easy as a zombie outbreak lol
Whoever was on your TEAM prior... Keep them on your team!

I'm open to the possibilities of hooking up with a hotwife in the future. It's been two months so far since my ex girlfriend broke up with me in person and I'm taking the steps to move on from that relationship and realizing my self worth as a man. With the pandemic going on still, it's going to hard for me and others to genuinely hook up with each other. I'm open to take a std test to be sure that i'm sexually clean and i would like my future partners to do the same as well. I'll keep meditating and mindfully praying that things will change for the better for all of us.

Pandemic or no pandemic ...You have to "Live" your life !
With that said: choose your "Champion for Justice" wisely.
There are a lot of "pretenders" , some "contenders" and very few "Champs!"
As for me ...it's that "single" one ♂

I'm open to the possibilities of hooking up with a hotwife in the future. It's been two months so far since my ex girlfriend broke up with me in person and I'm taking the steps to move on from that relationship and realizing my self worth as a man. With the pandemic going on still, it's going to hard for me and others to genuinely hook up with each other. I'm open to take a std test to be sure that i'm sexually clean and i would like my future partners to do the same as well. I'll keep meditating and mindfully praying that things will change for the better for all of us.
Hope your path to moving on from that relationship is as easy as possible and only as long as it needs to be. This can be a tough time to feel alone. Hang in there!

I was in full quarentine up until the end of the summer, I saw nobody and went nowhere. The only time I left the house was to sit on my back deck or walk my dogs late at night when nobody was around. Obviously that wasn't sustainable and once I went back to work, I started seeing my main fwb again.

I have multiple autoimmune disorders and a history of respiratory disease, I'm exactly the type of person who will end up dead or with long-term effects if I catch covid so I have to be extremely careful. But the way I see it, if it's an acceptable risk to go back to work when one of my jobs is public facing, it's an acceptable risk to see him. He's been taking extra precautions since the jump in case I was able to start seeing him again and I trust him to be making good choices.

I was open to the possibility of meeting someone new around late August but our numbers are surging big time now so that won't be happening for a while. Even then, I'm not a casual/ONS type person anyway so covid isn't really cramping my style in that regard. My fwb and I have been doing our thing for years, I haven't seriously looked for new partners in a long time. I miss my nail tech more than I miss cruising for new dick honestly lol

One bonus of the pandemic is that it's made it very easy to rule out potential mates based on their behaviour throughout all this. I've written off 3 people I had previously been considering meeting just watching them post personal ads and pictures of their dates during the lockdown. No thanks.

when the aids epidemic started back in the 1980s. did it stop me from fucking ? hell no, so this covid bullshit won`t stop me either.

I was in full quarentine up until the end of the summer, I saw nobody and went nowhere. The only time I left the house was to sit on my back deck or walk my dogs late at night when nobody was around. Obviously that wasn't sustainable and once I went back to work, I started seeing my main fwb again.

I have multiple autoimmune disorders and a history of respiratory disease, I'm exactly the type of person who will end up dead or with long-term effects if I catch covid so I have to be extremely careful. But the way I see it, if it's an acceptable risk to go back to work when one of my jobs is public facing, it's an acceptable risk to see him. He's been taking extra precautions since the jump in case I was able to start seeing him again and I trust him to be making good choices.

I was open to the possibility of meeting someone new around late August but our numbers are surging big time now so that won't be happening for a while. Even then, I'm not a casual/ONS type person anyway so covid isn't really cramping my style in that regard. My fwb and I have been doing our thing for years, I haven't seriously looked for new partners in a long time. I miss my nail tech more than I miss cruising for new dick honestly lol

One bonus of the pandemic is that it's made it very easy to rule out potential mates based on their behaviour throughout all this. I've written off 3 people I had previously been considering meeting just watching them post personal ads and pictures of their dates during the lockdown. No thanks.
Other than having the auto immune disorders I handled things almost exactly the same way. Stayed locked in unless it was a trip to the grocery store or some other essential errand but right around the same time, mid/late Summer, I had to take some calculated risks. My office reopened so since I had to be out in public any way I was more willing to start seeing friends who had been under lockdown as well.

Now I'm comfortable being around people within a degree of separation.

Not interested in ONS but if I could find a cool kinky chick who wasn't a brat or princess I could definitely settle into something sort of exclusive for the duration of this mess we're in.

Hope your path to moving on from that relationship is as easy as possible and only as long as it needs to be. This can be a tough time to feel alone. Hang in there!
Thank you for your response and right now I’m doing allot better. I deleted my ex’s pictures and texts from my phone a week ago and right now I’m enjoying myself being a free man again with clarity 🙏🏾🥰💕✨💯.

That's what I'm currently looking for. FWB with a hotwife or a QoS. I just need one close by that I can fuck often (minimum once a week).

I moved so it's harder now but been able to have a couple of ONS but I need consistency and compatibility.

Back