Would you lick BBC cum off your wife's pussy?

Would you lick BBC cum off your wife's pussy?

• Yes

Votes: 455 89.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 5.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 29 5.7%

• Total voters
My husband and I were up late and heard a knock at the door. My husband went to see who it was and to our surprise it was his best friend. I could see he had a huge boner from looking at me. When he pulled it out I got so wet. After he fucked me good he covered my pussy in a huge thick warm gooey load. My husband surprised me by licking it all up.
Perfect, the way it should be!

My husband and I were up late and heard a knock at the door. My husband went to see who it was and to our surprise it was his best friend. I could see he had a huge boner from looking at me. When he pulled it out I got so wet. After he fucked me good he covered my pussy in a huge thick warm gooey load. My husband surprised me by licking it all up.
That is a good husband job

Disgusting that's a good way to get sick not sexy at all 🤮

Ok so this happened, when we got into this big time we were hoping to find someone she felt comfortable, and trusted enough she could bareback them, hates condoms! I would always say I would eat her cream pie if she went bare. But it was just big talk and she knew it because she just didn't care to have her pussy eaten. Well almost 4 years together with her boyfriend, and now he eats it a bit every time they are together and she now likes him doing it. So Saturday night we met with him, they spent about an hour and a half with each other, and after we had dinner together he had to leave. She and I went back to the hotel and we started making out, I had a handful of titts and pussy I unhooked her bra pushed her back onto the bed and quickly slipped off her cum filled panties and without a thought about it my mouth was licking her clit like a starving man. After about 5 minutes of serious munching, she said fuck me, just fuck me. My cock was outrageously hard, and as I slid in all I have she tells me she loves me eating her after he's dumped a load in her. Dam that's hot and within 10 minutes we both were coming. Now good thing for me is he's 11+ inches and when he cums he plants it deep and grinds it till he pulls out after 10 minutes or more sometimes, so most of his cum doesn't leak out for several days. And there's always so much she has to ware pantie liners for four days before it's all out!

That is so Beautiful and Sexy

Back