Would you lick BBC cum off your wife's pussy?

Would you lick BBC cum off your wife's pussy?

• Yes

Votes: 455 89.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 5.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 29 5.7%

• Total voters
My husband and I were up late and heard a knock at the door. My husband went to see who it was and to our surprise it was his best friend. I could see he had a huge boner from looking at me. When he pulled it out I got so wet. After he fucked me good he covered my pussy in a huge thick warm gooey load. My husband surprised me by licking it all up.
Id clean it up for you! Yummy 😋

Give it a whirl when your petite wife is getting drilled by 3 black jocks built like trucks. They are all in their 20s and fuck like warriors. Do you realize how many rope loads 3 young , athletic black men can shoot out over the course of 3 hours? 6 mos ago I’d say tf I’m cleaning up non stop ropes. Now I beg her for more nights for them to cum over. She cooks for them , Thru ******* my booze and train my wife. They are all 6-2 to 6-4, jacked and all pack magnums in their pants. When they cum she makes me squeeze the last drops out. Then she makes me lick up these huge gooey ropes. Young dudes shoot crazy size loads. If they cum in her she squats over my face and drips it in my mouth. That humiliate me and call me a cum whore. They aren’t wrong. They are impressed my wife’s skills. Especially when she does DP and suck’s off the 3rd. Fing amazing.
The new thing is at the end all 3 cum in my mouth and face at the same time. Then they high 5 each other and celebrate their paint job. They told me I’ll be deep throating them soon. My wife replied with if that’s what they want then that’s what they get and told me next time to use a desensitizer to curb my gag reflex

My husband and I were up late and heard a knock at the door. My husband went to see who it was and to our surprise it was his best friend. I could see he had a huge boner from looking at me. When he pulled it out I got so wet. After he fucked me good he covered my pussy in a huge thick warm gooey load. My husband surprised me by licking it all up.
I do it already

Back