Would you let your wife on her own with a BBC

• No

Votes: 120 11.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 92 8.8%

• Total voters
Of course, Bull can enjoy my wife alone, take her home or have sex in our bedroom. I just need to listen to her describe the process or imagine it myself

Assuming we have an ongoing relationship absolutely but ALONE time is a privilege that should be earned over time through trust. Any other approach is way too risk.

For me No .. the whole thrill is to share the fantasy together. I'm more of a stag not a cuck . Wouldn't have no interest in letting a guy take my wife alone for the night or day what so ever . That's not what it's about personally for me . Threesome (MFM) or watch . No taking her on dates or alone time
I once felt the same, don’t be surprise (as the fantasy grows…and it will!) if you change your thinking.

That's what Cuck should do, isn't it? Wife and bull can love each other and even have a baby, and only spiritual love is needed between the couple
Absolutely. A good submissive cuckold would be happy being totally faithful in a purely platonic life-long romantic relationship while she has however many sexual partners she desires.

Back