Would you let your wife on her own with a BBC

• No

Votes: 120 11.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 92 8.8%

• Total voters
Sooner or later all of my lovers get to have me alone!My husband understands that we need to be alone to reach that level of intimacy we want so we can really make love!My hubby gets to watch alot but sometimes we just want to be alone and my husband does’nt mind at all.
PERFECT DESCRIPTION !! My wife says exactly the same : at some point, the wife and her lover need privacy and we husbands must respect that

During her buisiness trips or after work , sure would be hot to welcome her back home just to know what s happend .
I would love to watch or MMF but if she feel better without me watching - fine ,but i ll wait in other room or hotellobby .

It is interesting that this thread has gone on so long. I am not sure if it is related to cuckold angst or related to a deep desire of the cuckold to watch. In my opinion the decisions regarding sex (and other things for that matter) including when, how, where, how often etc. are all decisions to be mutually agreed upon. Agreed on by the black man and the woman. The white boy should listen and give his opinion IF ASKED. He otherwise should stay out of the way and be happy and supportive. In the ideal case his opinion and desires are largely irrelevant. His needs are met vicariously when the woman and the real man are happy. At least that is how I see it trying to answer the actual question.

Back