Would you let your wife on her own with a BBC

• No

Votes: 120 11.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 92 8.8%

• Total voters
Yes. Only rule is pictures and videos sent to hubby during the date.
This ☝️. Once trust is established Mr. Wild is fine with me playing solo, but he still loves to watch so we indulge him with pics and vids of all the action when he's not around. I'm about to do another long fuckfest weekend alone with my Bull and he and hubby are already geeking out together on what types of videos to make for him :devilish:

Last edited:
I think this really turns my wife on! The thought of having one of her black lovers come our home and fuck her while I’m away! She has mentioned this several times when we talk about our fantasies and TBH I wasn’t too keen on the idea at first! I have thought about it though and it WOULD be hot to either have her text me and tell me she’s about to fuck one of her black lovers and will film the whole thing for me or to come home and catch them fucking wildly in our marriage bed! Recently, she has messaged on FB a local black man that comes into her store frequently and is hoping he will respond! He lives on our same road and I know she’s hoping he will be interested in stopping by and fucking her good one day during the week while I’m at work! I’m secretly hoping he is interested and they set up a meeting as well!!! 🔥🔥🔥😉😉😉

The answer is no. Mostly because she is my property and the kink of it all is having me watch and film her. However, we plan on attending Splash in Atlanta and I have told her that I will gift her one man per day to sneak away with and send me pics or video as long as she has my permission and I have approved of the black gentleman she wants to be with just one on one.

The answer is no. Mostly because she is my property and the kink of it all is having me watch and film her. However, we plan on attending Splash in Atlanta and I have told her that I will gift her one man per day to sneak away with and send me pics or video as long as she has my permission and I have approved of the black gentleman she wants to be with just one on one.
"No, because she is your 'property,' and the kink is all yours through watching and filming her?" BUT, the answer is really, yes, as you will allow her to go off with another man that you have approved of. Can't have it both ways, Joe. Any husband that would let his wife spend a couple of hours or a night with another man should, at the very least, meet the guy first, and more importantly, make sure it is what his wife/gf would like to do. As a black man, I would want to meet her husband to make sure he's cool with the situation and for me to be assured that nothing is going on behind his back.

Last edited:
When is splash coming to ATL?

It’s not the “husbands” decision. You assume tge wife or GF is some kind of property to be “given”. It is my decision along with my husbands and I don’t do solo play dates. If I play it’s as a couple and I’m more comfortable knowing he is there. I enjoy tge MMF aspect as well as the IR turn on. My play maybe 60% with the bull but I simply won’t do solo.

I doubt that percentage of Yes... my main answer is that all is possible if there is a rock solid fondation of trust and understanding between me and my partner... and that's not a signed paper or a ring.

While my Slut wife and I both prefer that I be there, so I can watch and film her getting fucked, my Slut has been fucked by her bulls quite a few times without me being there. This normally occurs when: 1) one of us is out of town; and 2) she is particularly horny (as sluts often are) and she feels a need to have a big cock fucking her wet pussy.

This is a big issue for me. I was close to setting up a meet with a guy and my wife. Part way through our long chat he said, “You know your wife and I will need to have a relationship, which means we’ll need to date and spend the night together without you.” I told him that wasn’t what I wanted out of this at all. He said, “well we will be lovers” and I agreed, it kind of goes without saying. If you are fucking my wife you technically are lovers. But to date my wife? Have her at your place for a weekend? Not interested.

I want her to have amazing sex and mind blowing orgasms but I still want to be the only one with a real relationship with her.

My big concern is that she or he would develop feelings and jeopardize our marriage. I would rather ******* the fantasy outright than risk our marriage.

While my Slut wife and I both prefer that I be there, so I can watch and film her getting fucked, my Slut has been fucked by her bulls quite a few times without me being there. This normally occurs when: 1) one of us is out of town; and 2) she is particularly horny (as sluts often are) and she feels a need to have a big cock fucking her wet pussy.
It turns me ON to know that my wife is so hot for a black dick that she can't wait until I can be there. I get a phone call BEFORE he fucks and and another one when the 'date' is over. YEEEEES!

This is a big issue for me. I was close to setting up a meet with a guy and my wife. Part way through our long chat he said, “You know your wife and I will need to have a relationship, which means we’ll need to date and spend the night together without you.” I told him that wasn’t what I wanted out of this at all. He said, “well we will be lovers” and I agreed, it kind of goes without saying. If you are fucking my wife you technically are lovers. But to date my wife? Have her at your place for a weekend? Not interested.

I want her to have amazing sex and mind blowing orgasms but I still want to be the only one with a real relationship with her.

My big concern is that she or he would develop feelings and jeopardize our marriage. I would rather ******* the fantasy outright than risk our marriage.
What an amazingly sensible position! The guy wanting an emotional relationship with her just talked himself out of a good time in bed with a very pretty woman. Anyone we allow to join us is allowed, within reason, to have and enjoy her body, but NOT her heart! (Emotional self) We will never consent to that.

Back