Would you go to a glory hole to suck cock?

Would you go to a glory hole to suck cock?

• Yes

Votes: 404 91.6%
  • No

Votes: 37 8.4%

• Total voters
I too got my education at adult bookstores. I learned just how small my cock was compared to others. I also learn how submissive I was; the first a cock came through the hole, the voice told me to "stroke it". I did just that and got my hand covered in the sticky white goo. I remember smelling it and licking my hand as I jerked myself later when I got home. The next time, a different voice invited me to "lick the head". I did, and eventually took the knob into my mouth. I was promptly rewarded with a mouthful of warm jizz. The nasty taste stayed with me all day. It wasn't long before I "unlocked the door" as the voice demanded. In the booth, the strangers were able to hold me by the back of my head or by the hair and properly fuck my face and throat. Some guys would paint my face with cum and make me leave without even wiping it off. This way, the other men that saw me exit the cubicle knew I was a cocksucking faggot.
That's hot!

I understand that there are health risks involved, but I have had this yearning for quite some time now to go to a glory hole and just suck anonymous cocks. Anyone else done this or have this urge? Sadly, where I live, there are no such things. :rolleyes:
I want to visit a glory hole I've found a few in my area but all are closed due to Covid

Yes I have been in a glory hole booth several times at a adult arcade in Brooklyn Illinois and it’s in an all black part of town and I have sucked many of bbcs and one time stayed in the booth for hours and sucked at least 8 or 9 and took every load and would do it again

The bookstore I used to go to was old and dirty. There was a mop and bucket in the corner, but it was rarely used. I liked opening the booth door and being overwhelmed by the smell of fresh and stale cum. The used condoms left on the floor gave it such a sleazy, gross and disgusting vibe. The thing is... I loved it. There weren't even any "locks" on the door. As the first stranger pushed his way in and said, "Dude, get on your hands and knees" ... I was skittish, but I did it. He did his best to stay above the mess as he mounted me doggy. Already being seduced by the odor and filth, I never felt more like a pig. So, when he told me he was going to "pozz my hole", I didn't say anything. I just let him pump that scum up inside me. It was intense, particularly coming on the heels of the news I learned earlier that day, that wifey was black pregged.

Nothing better than the smell of cum and I have bn ducked before from several bbcs who the same way ****** in and fucked me have u ever sucked and cum out of a used condom and I’m going to pleasure palace tonight probably start at glory holes than to theater

Yes. In the beginning, I would take them home to sniff, then taste the semen left inside. But the nastiest was finding a couple in wifey's mini-van. Actually, it was our 7 year old ******* that found the "balloons" on the car floor. Dealing with it immediately, I later noticed it was a Magnum. My heart was broken. But not for long. Both wife and bull helped me understand my place.

Back