Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,212 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 134 10.0%

• Total voters
first time he loqaned her out she didnt tell me initially, it was many months later when she actually told me, i couldnt quite believe her because she usually told me every detail on every giuy she had fucked, she knew i loved hearing every little detail, and we had a great relationship and had done for years, she knew i loved lying in bed when she returned home while she played and sucked me off telling me all about her night out,
this one night she came home and was still on a high after this one guy as she always would be after what he gave her both to smoke and inhale, this guy knew what he was doing with the stuff and giving her just the right stuff, added to which she said his cock gave her best fuck ever and she loved how black he was and his mushroom bell end, he had been seeing her 7 months at the time, (later realised she was in love with him i think) as she always made a point of dressing up for him in the most revealing cloths she owned and many he bought for her to wear, being a real heel lover he itroduced her to some highest heels i had ever seen her wear, the shortest dresses etc like me he hated her wearing underwear, so i really did encourage her with him more than others i had before,
she would meet him on friday night and again on a saturday after noon, coming home early evening and often going back at night with him
i really loved knowing when she was going on a date with him and the bonus was she was always as horny as hell when she came home and our sex was brilliant when she did, i could tell he was pretty kinky and she was with him.
when she was getting ready she would say to me,,,,,,,"he wants me wear this tonight or wants me wear this or that, which suited my tastes as well
some times she would say "ive got go tonight in just hold ups and heels nothing else just my coat over the top" she used say its a H,H NIGHT TONIGHT meaning heels and hold ups
i used take her to a pub, and drop her off middle afternoon on a saturday the place would be teeming out in the outside seating area and i would drop her off right outside, one hot day when we arrived i said to her "bloody hell your going be hot in that coat arent you. she didnt say a lot she was to busy looking for him, she spotted him and got out and i drove off, i drove away and the road i usually left by was closed and had to do a detour and got lost in the streets and ended coming back round in all the traffic slowly and came down a side road by the side of the pub and saw her, she was minust the coat but had a black silk thin scarf around her neck with huge wide belt holding it closed around he waist wher she was sitting i could see the whole side of her body except where the belt was tight round her waist was exposed and she was sitting with him at the table and six other guys, i was dumbs struck at the site of this and couldnt believe waht i was seeing, i drove on about 500 yds and parked up ans walked back to the pub just for another look. there was a cafe opposite the seating on this side street and i went in ordered a coffee and went sat by window and i was looking directly at her and this group, sitting behind the blinds she couldnt see me in there and i watched,
i could see she was ejoying all the male attention and it looked as if they were enjoying waht not only they coud see but what their hands wer doing as well , even form where i was sat i could see the guys had a hand each between her thighs and the way her heels were under the table on the slabs under the table her feet were at least 3 foot apart, i could see some movement in the guys shoulders, she was getting well finger fucked righ there and trying to look natural when she took a sip from her glass, the smies on the rest guys faces said all there needed saying
i sat for over and hour and watched as one guy got up to go to the toilet there was mad rush for one of the others to grab their seat
it wa not long after i saw them get up and move and i followed them back up the street about a quarter of a mile and saw them all go in a terraced house,
i went back home and waited for her to call me.
at 7.30 she called and asked me pick her up at same place i dropped her off, and she was waiting with her coat back on still revealing a good cleavage, she got in the car smiling and i drove off, i would usually say to her when she got in the car to let me see her cunt, this time she unbuttoned it as soon as we got out of town and spread her legs awith a grin as far as she could and reached for my hand and said " feel that its soaking just like you love it, spunk was pouring from her onto the seat between her legs and i could hear her cunt sloshing and apumped my fingers in her she opened her knees wider and higher to give me better access and said "go on harder pump it harder. "and lay back reclining the seat like many times before i pulled in a parking lay by and switched of turning sideways and used my right hand and nearly had my whole hand up her my thumb of her clit which was sticking righ out and red, she didnt lift her head it was thrown riight back her left arm wrapped in the seat belt and her her right hand round my neck pushing back lifting her aass to meet every thrust of the flat four finger being rammed in her and screaming at me "harder harder ram it in me harder and sprayonh my forarm with intermittent burst of her juices shouting "i want you cock! i need your cock fuck me fuck me now i need your spunk now, i pulled my soaken arm away and looked at her going into convulsions still small squirts and said to her dont move saaty there and dove quickly home she was hardly through the door her coat was off and she was on the carpet demanding "fuck me fuck me i wnant your spunk now and i gave it to her about 2 seconds after i stuck my cock into her gaped cunt

i didnt say much to her and she was breathless for 5/8 minutes and she said "i hope ive got clean stockings im meeting him at 9 tonight again he wants me to go same again H and H again tonight, you like me going like that dont you.......... it was as much as i could do to say nothing, but i did sayi did say to her, "didnt you get enough cock this afternoon?, she came to me and said "do you know i could have fucked a dozen cocks if they had been available this afternoon i felt that horny and yoyr s again now if you can manage it, i could tell she was still high as she kept coming up to me and wrapping her legs round me and saying, "come on fuck me again please im so horny, just one more, before i go for shower, i lay back on the floor and she climbed on top of me her hold ups were soaking wet and slimy and he pushed me in her and she started grinding on me, i deided to say nothing not sure should i or not she was so horny and i didnt want cause a row and spoil things, i wasnt as hard as she wanted me having just shot my load twice so i said to her talk to me, she looked so sultry her make up had run her hair oall ruffled, and she had her hands on my chest, she was so aroused her neck was bright red, and she was grinding against me saying all the things she knew i loved hearing any other time, and she did slip up just before she came again and said "fuck im horny as hell today i cant get enough cock" i said i can see and it looks like you had planty to by spunk running from you " she laughed and said yes and hope they got a lot more for me tonight again, " i said im suer they will and i pretended i didnt notice and said more speed tonight as well, "hope so she said that stuff sends me wild make me do anything that will"
i asked where she was going tonight with him and she said "some party i think we are going it is his mates party sort of stag party i think" , are you looking forward to it i asked, she said "i always look forward to his cock he is such a good fuck and i love watching the shiny black skin going in me,2 i said usual sort things to her about his cock head which she loves describing to me how she can feel the ridge of his bell end in detail and how she can feel the veins and the suction when he shoves i right in, and i said your a dirty bitch big black dick in my gorgeous wife bare back i love that how he lets my wife have his spunk in her completly bare,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,," you would want your wife to have it any other way would you?? bare and belly full of all that black thick spunk running round in my belly pushing your sperm out of the way looking to make their mark like Julian and Ross did with your wife when they used take me in that flat and you waited outside for them to use me until they were dry, hes better than them and bigger to,,,,,,,,,then she was teasingme like she knows turns me on saying,,,,,,,,,"Just imagne now me just came home after julian and ross had been fucking me all aftternoon and i was going back out like i am now and getting fucked down at "HARRY CLUB" in walsall like i used to with them and then going outside fter the band had finished liek i did back then and the band used fuck me in back their van, while you waited that night Julian and Ross and then the 8 in the van ouside after no wonder i didnt know whose it was, and you banging on the van asking how long i was going to be" i knew i was going cum with her talking about all those tims and i said "go on you fucking slut take that and i let her have my third watery load in her and she got off me and she went for her shower telling me she was going have to rush now

as i watched her get ready watching her get new pair of holdups out of the packet, i said to her two pairs of stockings in a day? this HandH is getting expensive expensive , she replied back, but you love it dont you as well?"
i replied back "yes i do like i love seeing you so keen as i can see you are tonight to get his cock in you again, reminds me of what a cock hungry slut you were with Josh and Ryan when you wer getting fucked by them you dirty bitch, good job your tubes are tied now or the next thing you would be going out with those holdups and a big belly the amount of spunk you been coming home with lately" she quipped back with a wicked grin saying, "You like me coming home like that dont you full of spunk and it running down my legs dont you >",, these hold ups ;looked lovely n her legs going right up to her cunt really high on the legs and the band at the tops were good, they gripped her thighs tightly and i thought to my self how they were going to look saturated in spunk dried out later, wondering how many pairs of different legs were going to go between her thighs tonight,, I reached out and ran a finger up her slit and she was wet and silky already, she grabbed her coat of the back of the chair and i suggested she wear a much shorter one she had and got it out of the wardrobe and handed it to her, she tried it on and said thats nicer looks lot sexier,
we got in the car and away we went, i could see she was and looking forward to her night and excited, i pulled up in same spot as before she was out and i could see group of lads there waiting, who she headed straight for with a quick wave to me
it was going dusk now so i pulled in the rear car park and walked back towards the beer garden and saw her go to the cloak room/toilets and return 5 mins later to them this time in a red scarf wrapped around her top half and the same wide black leaather look belt tigh around her waist
her whole leg and thigh exposed and her top half of her body exposed above the belt
it was a warm humid night and they stayed outside drinking with regular visits to the rear car park for smokes and i assumed cock amd /or speed
at 11.30 she left with 6 f them again and walked to same terraced house before going in side, i hung around for a while and saw two more go in the house just after midnight before i left and went back home

If your partner is classy and wants to do it with good taste nothing wrong with it. Key is quality of all involved. Pretty natural given some desires. Agree with teh above depends on quality of the new player.

Back