Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,212 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 134 10.0%

• Total voters
Some years ago in the UK , my wife had a lovely black lover at dinner one night he asked me if he could pimp her out to a business partner to close a large contract , we discussed what was to be expected , she was to dress only in a fishnet body suit and serve drinks to four black business men , she got exited to the thought especially the pay packet involved , but , she would have entertain all four to whatever they want and be there all weekend. That’s another story .

Some years ago in the UK , my wife had a lovely black lover at dinner one night he asked me if he could pimp her out to a business partner to close a large contract , we discussed what was to be expected , she was to dress only in a fishnet body suit and serve drinks to four black business men , she got exited to the thought especially the pay packet involved , but , she would have entertain all four to whatever they want and be there all weekend. That’s another story .
I would love to hear the rest of that story.

I have had two different Black Lovers that actually whored me out in bars and after hours clubs. I thought it was so HOT that guys would pay for me to do something I would easily have done for free!! The last one that pimped me wanted to put me on the street and I was HOT to do that.....well known respected Corporate Executive married white wife STREETWALKER WHORE!!! GOD I wanted to do that......but his ******* habit landed him in jail and its probably a good thing since I was becoming SO debauched for him that my life probably would have taken a seriously different direction. I still have fantasies about doing this.........
Fuck yes I would and I have. I’d go wherever he wanted me to. I loved being ravaged by strangers. It made me feel so naughty and dirty. Parties were my favorite. Especially ones that had lots and lots of *******. I’d get high and do ******* that was so nasty that I’d be ashamed the next day. Ever have two big black dicks in your ass? Hurts so good.
You remind me of someone I know very well 👌

Back