Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,244 89.9%
  • No

Votes: 139 10.1%

• Total voters
Maybe ? My hubby wanted me to do that when I was unemployed for some time,to bring in some money for the household,to give me something to occupy my time,and saying that as he thought I’m pretty good at sex,he thought that would be something I could do,do well,and earn a lot of money !
But I never got round to it,and probably found it hard to come to grips with having to “sell” my older mature body for sex ! After all,who would want or desire an older mature body for sex,when they can choose a much younger woman with a younger body,and say bigger boobs ? !
My hubby always said I’m very good at sex,as at my age,I’m pretty experienced and confident,and still love cock and enjoy sex. He encouraged me to give it a go and see how I felt. So whilst it was somewhat appealing,I just found it a little hard to accept that I could sell my body for sex,and may have to have sex with a guy that I didn’t really wish or want to.
Luckily,I finally found a professional white-collar job in sales in the industry that I’d been in for the last 20yrs,so all worked out in the end ! It would’ve been interesting,had I not found that job,what I would’ve done had I been unemployed much longer. I guess we’ll never know ? Lol xxx
How old are you? I never met a grandmother that I didn't want to ******* and fuck!

Back