Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,212 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 134 10.0%

• Total voters
I think most of us who like black cock have been "pimped out" in one way or another. It may not have been for actual cash, but perhaps as an incentive or bonus for a client of the bull's business. Or to settle a debt the bull owed. Or just used as a party favor in place of paying a ******* to do the same thing.

my wife went on to do gangbangs ,orgies, group sex, bachelor parties, she even got into stripping in strip joints, outdoor sex, was even black owned whore wife.

Lots of women work hard to keep trim and attractive, it seems the best way for ladies to get the most benefit from all their hard work at keeping trim and attractive is to do orgies, gangbangs, group sex, bachelor parties, stripping, outdoor sex ... and be pimped out by black men.

Would you allow your master to pimp you out? I would!
mmm . so far my wife has only ever had one lover at a time .. would love it if her next lover also brings a friend in (once my wife is really comfortable with him) .. starting to talk to her about it ... may well be ready ..

mmm . so far my wife has only ever had one lover at a time .. would love it if her next lover also brings a friend in (once my wife is really comfortable with him) .. starting to talk to her about it ... may well be ready ..
She will enjoy it when it happens.

Back