Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,212 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 134 10.0%

• Total voters
I know a hotwife who played privately for a while, when her bbc bull one day he told her he needed money for something, but she told him she doesn’t have that kind of money, he told her to have her sissy cuck hubby to drop her ass in a hotel n make him money n she did. She was a true slut whore
She sounds like a good girl.

I would love for my wife to get pumped out by her black lovers! I want her to fuck every black man in town and if they can make money off her pussy that's awesome! She makes me lick her clean after she gets home but then makes me jerk off unless I have the money to pay to fuck her ($100) if I don't have the money she won't let my dick near her, if I do pay her, then she just lays there waiting for me to get off because she can no longer feel my cock inside her and I love it!

Classic, sometimes its hotter knowing shes fucking some ugly or old dude that would never have a shot at her pussy without paying.
Well, it's not hotter for me and it's not hotter for her. She accepts it because She's a slave and is trained to be what her Master wants. For me it's painful to know she's been fucking by anyone, and i do not. But i learned to accept it, because i lover her.

White women should give themselves to black men or black women reguardless if we're married or not!Its a white womans responsability to pleasure the black race and open our legs to black love!My womb is reserved for black seed!
That is so hot! I love it when my wife fucks black men! She is getting ready to go to motel now, when she gets home she makes me clean her up! I so want for her to get pregnant by a big black dick! I will raise the baby as my own, she only let's me fuck her if I pay her $100 if not then I can only clean her up and jerk my dick. She also makes me sleep on couch because she has different black men spend the night most nights. I want her to fuck EVERY black dick she sees!

Fuck yes I would and I have. I’d go wherever he wanted me to. I loved being ravaged by strangers. It made me feel so naughty and dirty. Parties were my favorite. Especially ones that had lots and lots of *******. I’d get high and do ******* that was so nasty that I’d be ashamed the next day. Ever have two big black dicks in your ass? Hurts so good.
Sounds hot! I love the thought of my wife being gone at night getting high and letting groups of guys fun inside her! I get to clean her up in mornings! Many many weekends well her 5 day weekends usually start Wed and end on Tuesday morning a day to recover, she will easily fuck 25-30 black dicks! She makes me pay to fuck her after and she usually falls asleep while I fuck her, because she can't feel me inside her anymore! I love it!

I once drove the Wife and her Bull to a very small adult bookstore/video theater and was told to wait outside in my parked car, which I did. During the next hour or so, I noticed 2 other couples and about 15 or 16 men, almost all black, enter the place. After another hour or so, her bull came out to the car and told me to come in with him. In the rear of the bookstore, or the "video theatre" section of the store were 4 large "booths" or actually small rooms. He brought me into one of them, and it was crowded with men standing around. There, on her knees sucking someone's cock, was my Wife. She had cum all over her face and dripping down her chin onto her tits and whole upper body. The bull stood her up, bent her over and fucked her doggystyle, while she continued sucking off the other guys. Most of them took turns fucking her afterwards as well.
This has become a recurring routine and I believe her bull collects money from some of these guys.
Sounds like my wife! I love it!

That is so hot! I love it when my wife fucks black men! She is getting ready to go to motel now, when she gets home she makes me clean her up! I so want for her to get pregnant by a big black dick! I will raise the baby as my own, she only let's me fuck her if I pay her $100 if not then I can only clean her up and jerk my dick. She also makes me sleep on couch because she has different black men spend the night most nights. I want her to fuck EVERY black dick she sees!
I fuck every black cock I can get!My lovers wont let my husband fuck me any more!They are all trying to get me pregnant but I think Im too old?But they keep trying anyway 😋

Back