Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,212 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 134 10.0%

• Total voters
My Wife's BLACK MASTER pimped her out several times. She told me . For the way she told me, i think She doesn't enjoy to be pimped out. She likes BIG BLACK MUSCLE MEN, but her Master always pimps her out to old fat white men. Hahahaha. He's a sadist.
Classic, sometimes its hotter knowing shes fucking some ugly or old dude that would never have a shot at her pussy without paying.

One of my fantasies is to have my wife used by a bull and pimped out to his friends.

We debated it via an offer to pay for our wedding. Ultimately she decided not to....but extremely hot, she sounded open to it for half a discussion!

My second wife and I got into swinging , she was doing two white men doggie style , when the man doing her from behind finished a black man took his place , right away he slid into her wet pussy started fucking her , she told him don't stop fuck me harder, I told her hes black baby, she said I don't care just fuck me harder , yes she said the n word, then other black men joined in . after they was done with her . she asked me if she could fuck black men? Told her yes if she wanted to. After that weekend she went out looking for black men only. We had ads in swinger mags ,she placed ads on boards in adult book stores, went to strip joints in black areas. She meet one Black man who answered her ad in an adult bookstore that she placed, he talked to her for awhile, met her outside of the bookstore , asked her if $1200 for four hours at his place was good? She said it was. She had a fantasy of being a paid whore. He never knew that he was her first customer. Went to his place got down to business, two hours later his ******* walked in on them. He asked if his ******* could join them? Yes she said. How about give you $2000 more that includes two hour with the both of us and two hours alone with my *******. Sounds great she told him. She had lots of black men customers her sister even joined her in this, I had a former black pimp working for me as a favor to a friend. She talked him into being her business manager and bodyguard making him promise not to tell me anything about what they was doing. In time her two oldest daughters joined them and they all became black owned whore wifes to a group of black bulls. I know they pimped them out.

My second wife and I got into swinging , she was doing two white men doggie style , when the man doing her from behind finished a black man took his place , right away he slid into her wet pussy started fucking her , she told him don't stop fuck me harder, I told her hes black baby, she said I don't care just fuck me harder , yes she said the n word, then other black men joined in . after they was done with her . she asked me if she could fuck black men? Told her yes if she wanted to. After that weekend she went out looking for black men only. We had ads in swinger mags ,she placed ads on boards in adult book stores, went to strip joints in black areas. She meet one Black man who answered her ad in an adult bookstore that she placed, he talked to her for awhile, met her outside of the bookstore , asked her if $1200 for four hours at his place was good? She said it was. She had a fantasy of being a paid whore. He never knew that he was her first customer. Went to his place got down to business, two hours later his ******* walked in on them. He asked if his ******* could join them? Yes she said. How about give you $2000 more that includes two hour with the both of us and two hours alone with my *******. Sounds great she told him. She had lots of black men customers her sister even joined her in this, I had a former black pimp working for me as a favor to a friend. She talked him into being her business manager and bodyguard making him promise not to tell me anything about what they was doing. In time her two oldest daughters joined them and they all became black owned whore wifes to a group of black bulls. I know they pimped them out.
Thats hot as fuck. Good on that dad, getting his ******* an experienced white bitch to fuck, kinky but hot. Hope they tag teamed the fuck out of her.

Back