Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,210 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 134 10.0%

• Total voters
All a bunch of bullshit!!! Most women on here looking for clean, DDF Bulls. Personality is more important blah, blah, blah. I don't meet anyone without the hubby he's my safety net and y'all out here talking about getting pimped out lol. REALLY? YOU PEOPLE JUST TAKE THIS FANTASY TOO FAR!! KNOWING DAMN WELL YOU PEOPLE AREN'T HAVING SEX WITH TOTAL STRANGERS. I MET I GUY IN A CLUB AND SUCKED HIM AND HIS FRIENDS OFF IN RHE RESTROOM/PARKING LOT. NO YOU DIDN'T!! YOU ARE JUST LYING TO GET ATTENTION ON THE INTERNET. YOU WOMEN ARE THE SAME WOMEN THAT CLUTCH YOUR PURSE AND HAVE 911 ON SPEED DIAL WHEN A BLACK MAN IS ON THE SIDE OF THE SIDEWALK AS YOU!! GTFOH WITH THAT I LOVE BEING PIMPED *******!!!

All a bunch of bullshit!!! Most women on here looking for clean, DDF Bulls. Personality is more important blah, blah, blah. I don't meet anyone without the hubby he's my safety net and y'all out here talking about getting pimped out lol. REALLY? YOU PEOPLE JUST TAKE THIS FANTASY TOO FAR!! KNOWING DAMN WELL YOU PEOPLE AREN'T HAVING SEX WITH TOTAL STRANGERS. I MET I GUY IN A CLUB AND SUCKED HIM AND HIS FRIENDS OFF IN RHE RESTROOM/PARKING LOT. NO YOU DIDN'T!! YOU ARE JUST LYING TO GET ATTENTION ON THE INTERNET. YOU WOMEN ARE THE SAME WOMEN THAT CLUTCH YOUR PURSE AND HAVE 911 ON SPEED DIAL WHEN A BLACK MAN IS ON THE SIDE OF THE SIDEWALK AS YOU!! GTFOH WITH THAT I LOVE BEING PIMPED *******!!!
I was truly owned. Believe what you want.

If you happen to work for commission for your bull on a non-sexual business, you have sex with his clients, and he's happy with it... do you think this is pimping and *******?
Seems like he's benefitting from what you do. But it's a little out of the OPs question on if you would your 'master' to pimp you out? It's purely consensual in your case. Just a win-win scenario, not pimping or *******.

If you happen to work for commission for your bull on a non-sexual business, you have sex with his clients, and he's happy with it... do you think this is pimping and *******?
If he's having the expectation that you do seduce him or let yourself seduce by him I believe your bull is using you. In England at least, ******* had been re-established in the late 70s that way as ******* services. Do you think your share covers both your regular work and the sexual services?

Don't know if this is pimping out of not. But went to a birthday party once with my bull for a friend of his and have way through he tells me that his friend has never had a white girl before and wondered if I'd let him fuck me. I said sure so I went to the bedroom and his friend got in bed with me and pretty much fuck the hell out of me :). When he was done my bull opened up the door and tells me I'm not done quite yet. I said what do you mean? The was a line at the door with the rest of the black guys there! I said oh *******. By the time the night was over I had 13 of them I was sore as hell and I found $800 on the end table :). It turned me on like you wouldn't believe :blackgreedy:
$800 only for 13 dudes?!!! I'm kidding. It was a nice gesture.

Yes, this is a big thrill of droping your wife off at her hotel to meet her master for drinks and then he takes her back to the room where there are three other BBC's waiting for her. Her master wants to test her sexual limits and the BBC's work in pairs on her white body using her holes until I am messaged to pick her up...
This is my biggest fantasy for my white wife to be taken to a hotel like that.

Well, the more important is to know who the clients are.

Hmm. There is a lot of ideological content both in the wording of the question and in the questioning of the wording.
I guess the OP accepts the idea that subs are not born subs, but 'allow' somebody to dominate them, by 'voluntarily' submitting to them, but still retaining the right to challenge some decisions. It is a careful wording IMO.
So what if your master was to bring a white cuck into the mix.. say that was not your husband or your cuck, but someone he wanted humiliate and to make watch and or clean you up ?????

Back