Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,212 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 134 10.0%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20181007_095232_2.png

BBC looking for pussy to pound in Tanzania & Zanzibar

Would you allow your master to pimp you out? I would!
Maybe ? My hubby wanted me to do that when I was unemployed for some time,to bring in some money for the household,to give me something to occupy my time,and saying that as he thought I’m pretty good at sex,he thought that would be something I could do,do well,and earn a lot of money !
But I never got round to it,and probably found it hard to come to grips with having to “sell” my older mature body for sex ! After all,who would want or desire an older mature body for sex,when they can choose a much younger woman with a younger body,and say bigger boobs ? !
My hubby always said I’m very good at sex,as at my age,I’m pretty experienced and confident,and still love cock and enjoy sex. He encouraged me to give it a go and see how I felt. So whilst it was somewhat appealing,I just found it a little hard to accept that I could sell my body for sex,and may have to have sex with a guy that I didn’t really wish or want to.
Luckily,I finally found a professional white-collar job in sales in the industry that I’d been in for the last 20yrs,so all worked out in the end ! It would’ve been interesting,had I not found that job,what I would’ve done had I been unemployed much longer. I guess we’ll never know ? Lol xxx

I wish I had a husband who could hook me up with a bbc every now and then. Being a single woman is hard because you have to be so independent. For me I’m not a very independent woman and I’m not good at being single, which leads to a lot of bad choices I make...
You’re right ! I’m very lucky to have a hubby that is a Stag,and supports and encourages me to enjoy all the erotic hot sensual sex to satisfy my insatiable need and desire for bbc !
He introduced me to it,supported and encouraged me to embrace becoming a devoted Queen of Spades,found me a number of respectful black gentlemen to enjoy,and arranged a guy who was my sexual preference to become my black lover !
He’s wonderful and understanding,and is happy to be the “third wheel” whenever I’m with my black lover. When the 3 of us go out,most people think my black lover and I are together,and my hubby is our friend.
My black lover and I are not afraid to express and show our affection for one another in public,and in private,our showing affection for each other can become pretty erotic and hot - sex with him is soo powerful and primal,that it just brings out the passion in both of us !
My hubby is so good with me having a black lover. He’s not jealous at all,and understands my insatiable inner need and desire to be sensually pleasured and satisfied by bbc sex,of course including and resulting in my taking my black lover’s potent seed up my pussy and in my mouth,enjoying him filling me full of all the spunk he wishes to offer me each time we enjoy sex together.
Having my pussy full to overflowing with my black lover’s cum each time he orgasms and ejaculates in me is just one of the most passionate and beautiful actions a woman can offer her man - a with my black lover,it’s such a sensually powerful and primal interaction and engagement of 2 bodies joining together as one,that it just resonates throughout every nerve in my body how essential our lovemaking is to my inner being as a woman.
Making love and enjoying sex with my black lover enshrines my femininity as a woman and a QoS for bbc and bbc sex. I only wish I was younger and fertile where I could be black bred and give into him the prodigy his powerful tool inserted in my pussy, pumping me full of his copious amount of seed,is put on our earth to procreate.
We have a lot of fun anyway,and I’m lucky to have him to quell my craving and hunger for all he is blessed with between his legs and is more than willing,ready and able to enjoy my soft feminine body for both our need and desire for one another physically and emotionally - it’s a beautiful thing ! A devoted QoS from Melbourne Australia ! Lol xxx

Since my wife is very submissive to her bull, she never turns him down. He has shared her with his friends on many occasions. She is only aloud to speak to her Master and not the other men. But she has to obey their commands. She is never told their names other then friend 1, friend 2 and so on. As to date she has not been pimped out but would do it for him.

Back