Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,210 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 134 10.0%

• Total voters
I used to be owned by an elderly man years ago. I lived with him for about two years. He actually started to share me with other men who he was really good friends with. I rarely spent time with him until one day I came back and found out he was actually training another girl. That girl ended up replacing me but being shared by other men gives me a feeling like no other. So many people gave me crap about being shared but to me, I don’t think I should limit myself to just one man/cock. The more the merrier!!

Why please just one man when you can please 4-5 men?

It is a white womans place to serve black men!Married or not,if a black gentleman wants you,its a white womans place to open her legs and give it up!Or suck n swallow or be pimped out and sold or shared with other black men or even open your legs for good deep breeding!Im married and I serve black men with everything Ive got and my husband knows his little white dick does me no good so he submits and black men use his wife as they see fit and I LOVE IT!!!!
Jamie wouldn't let that happen but I know the thought of being used like that turns her on chronically. I've been told that after her first her BBC I can expect her entire perspective to change. So things like this maybe unthinkable currently, likely that anything will go at some stage. I reckon I'll Have to discuss this with her this weekend before she decides who she wants coming into our bed. The angst is Definately kicking in. L

Back