Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,210 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 134 10.0%

• Total voters
My black lovers share me often and my boyfriend sells my pussy to other black men!I like knowing I have a white husband at home and Im out with a black man who is selling my pussy to other black men who fuck me and use my white married pussy!
In our case, I allowed any of my wife's lover to share my wife with any of their friends for the purpose of non-commercial adult fun but when any of her lovers tried to sell her pussy, I did give then exclusive right. My wife retained 60% & her lovers got 40% cut

Yes,its just something I love to do!!! Im married to my husband and yet I completely surrender to another man and he takes me in his arms and I give myself to him in every way!The feeling is intense and he becomes one with me! I wrap myself around him and he drives himself deep inside of me again and again until Im out of my mind and I love him and I fuck him with everything Ive got and I look down and see his big thick black cock deep between my legs and I want it so bad!!! I see my tiny white pussy being stretched to its limits and I cry out in extacy and nothing else in the world matters and I need to feel him cum in me,deep inside of me God it feels so good and Im not thinking about my husband or my marriage,I just want to please him and feel him pounding inside me until we both cum and I feel him become one with me and I feel him explode and flood my pussy full of strong,superior black baby seed and my body trembles as I spread my legs and feel his hot wet cum pooring into me,deep between my legs owning my most private,married pussy and I give myself to him again and again until he is completely satisfied with this martied white woman and then I slide my mouth over his hard throbbing cock until every drop is inside me and I clean him totally and colapse in his strong arms!This is what every white woman should do!

Yes,its just something I love to do!!! Im married to my husband and yet I completely surrender to another man and he takes me in his arms and I give myself to him in every way!The feeling is intense and he becomes one with me! I wrap myself around him and he drives himself deep inside of me again and again until Im out of my mind and I love him and I fuck him with everything Ive got and I look down and see his big thick black cock deep between my legs and I want it so bad!!! I see my tiny white pussy being stretched to its limits and I cry out in extacy and nothing else in the world matters and I need to feel him cum in me,deep inside of me God it feels so good and Im not thinking about my husband or my marriage,I just want to please him and feel him pounding inside me until we both cum and I feel him become one with me and I feel him explode and flood my pussy full of strong,superior black baby seed and my body trembles as I spread my legs and feel his hot wet cum pooring into me,deep between my legs owning my most private,married pussy and I give myself to him again and again until he is completely satisfied with this martied white woman and then I slide my mouth over his hard throbbing cock until every drop is inside me and I clean him totally and colapse in his strong arms!This is what every white woman should do!
Beautiful!

Back