Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,210 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 134 10.0%

• Total voters
I'm a little confused by the question. Would you ALLOW your master to pimp you out? I admit I don't quite get this whole master thing but it stands to reason if he's your master then it's not really up to you. If you have the option to say no then he's not really your master.

Perhaps the question should have been worded "Would you give yourself to a master who would pimp you out?"

I'm a little confused by the question. Would you ALLOW your master to pimp you out? I admit I don't quite get this whole master thing but it stands to reason if he's your master then it's not really up to you. If you have the option to say no then he's not really your master.

Perhaps the question should have been worded "Would you give yourself to a master who would pimp you out?"

My reply would be yes and yes, if he is the right Master

Yes, but it is not about the money!!
Well, the more important is to know who the clients are.

Hmm. There is a lot of ideological content both in the wording of the question and in the questioning of the wording.
I guess the OP accepts the idea that subs are not born subs, but 'allow' somebody to dominate them, by 'voluntarily' submitting to them, but still retaining the right to challenge some decisions. It is a careful wording IMO.

Back