Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,210 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 134 10.0%

• Total voters
Yes, this is a big thrill of droping your wife off at her hotel to meet her master for drinks and then he takes her back to the room where there are three other BBC's waiting for her. Her master wants to test her sexual limits and the BBC's work in pairs on her white body using her holes until I am messaged to pick her up...

My wife wasn't directly pimped out, but a black bull she was meeting at the time used to organise parties and would charge an entrance fee. He also took her to private parties were he was paid to put on a show to usually rich white guys. She would be expected to suck and fuck them.
When she was younger after we married, she would often fuck her managers or company owners. She didn't do it for the money, but would get large bonuses or gifts.
A white guy she was having an affair with would arrange for her to have sex with his friends and on a few occasions she would give blow jobs or have sex with his clients to help him get contracts. she never refused any demands he made of her. On one occasion he asked her to go into his bedroom and suck a guy to completion, but not to do anything else. On entering the room there was a fat German business man with his cock out. She sucked him off, he didn't last very long. A week later her bull told her to let the German guy fuck her anally, she did. After he had cum he left £50 on the bed and her bull got the contract.
She didn't need the money, but it turned her on, getting paid for sex.

My black lovers share me often and my boyfriend sells my pussy to other black men!I like knowing I have a white husband at home and Im out with a black man who is selling my pussy to other black men who fuck me and use my white married pussy!

I have had two different Black Lovers that actually whored me out in bars and after hours clubs. I thought it was so HOT that guys would pay for me to do something I would easily have done for free!! The last one that pimped me wanted to put me on the street and I was HOT to do that.....well known respected Corporate Executive married white wife STREETWALKER WHORE!!! GOD I wanted to do that......but his ******* habit landed him in jail and its probably a good thing since I was becoming SO debauched for him that my life probably would have taken a seriously different direction. I still have fantasies about doing this.........

J (the wife)

Yes,its just something I love to do!!! Im married to my husband and yet I completely surrender to another man and he takes me in his arms and I give myself to him in every way!The feeling is intense and he becomes one with me! I wrap myself around him and he drives himself deep inside of me again and again until Im out of my mind and I love him and I fuck him with everything Ive got and I look down and see his big thick black cock deep between my legs and I want it so bad!!! I see my tiny white pussy being stretched to its limits and I cry out in extacy and nothing else in the world matters and I need to feel him cum in me,deep inside of me God it feels so good and Im not thinking about my husband or my marriage,I just want to please him and feel him pounding inside me until we both cum and I feel him become one with me and I feel him explode and flood my pussy full of strong,superior black baby seed and my body trembles as I spread my legs and feel his hot wet cum pooring into me,deep between my legs owning my most private,married pussy and I give myself to him again and again until he is completely satisfied with this martied white woman and then I slide my mouth over his hard throbbing cock until every drop is inside me and I clean him totally and colapse in his strong arms!This is what every white woman should do!

WOW, that covers EXACTLY how I feel when I am wit,h my Lover(s) too........it is ALL about them, satisfying them, and I LOVE how I feel afterwards!! And if their baby is growing inside of me, ALL the better!!

J

Im married to my husband but Ive committed my white pussy to my black lovers and they use it as they see fit and yes,sometimes they pimp me out and other times they just share me with friends!I love it all reguardless!!!
For me personally I enjoy showing the wife a great time and normally once she has tried bbc...she wants me more and I would have her fuck a friend or associate for some favour or benefit. But she is fully aware of it.

Back