Would Hot Wife Couples attend a Cuckold Event?

I am just surveying the mindset of the couples regarding the label of a hub in a marriage. I find that it is easy and more appealing to label the guys(Bulls, BBC) or even the wife (Hot, Vixen), but was interested in understanding the perception of the husband if the marital unit is attending an interracial event.
I always perceive myself as a lucky cuckold husband and would feel the same when my wife attended an interracial event.

Can’t find any. Well not right I know lol
There are some events in Los Angeles that are for black cocks and white women or couples only. They are not advertised as cuckold events but they appear to be much like cuckold events since they feature black men fucking white wives. They have sent my wife and I invitations but we have not gone yet.

We are interested to see and hopefully join. We haven’t been to anything like it. Wanted to go to Splash Mocha but main hotel got booked fast and she doesn’t want overflow so hopefully soon. Any event with Hotwire would be interesting for sure. We are game!

Just taking a survey to see how many Hot Wife Couples would attend an event specifically themed as a Cuckold Event?

Yes!

My wife and I have talked about this and we both have agreed that we would like to attend an event at some point in time in the future.

Our ideal first event would be something in a more private environment like a sex club or house party that was geared more towards cuckolding as opposed to swinging.

At this stage we’re a bit intimidated by the larger events like swinger cruises or resorts like hedonism, but I think after this coronavirus crap, if we can find a sex club that has a cuckold themed party in a city nearby we would definitely take the plunge.

That's the real issue for a lot of parties or events and that is the label of Cuckold being an acceptable term for a themed event. There are so many dynamics associated with Cuckolding and the definitions are extremely broad. Everyone has there own unique view(definition) of what Cuckolding is and how it manifests in their relationships. You typically won't see a posting directly stating Cuckold. A good deal of the talk regarding Cuckold is gaining or was gaining traction was under the umbrella of Hot Wife Parties where there is some interracial play. Meaning Men of Color aka BBC, BULLS(universal term).

This is a good forum to find out about events. Even though Cuckolding or Cuckoldry has been around since the 1800's initially its use was more toward a demeaning nature. Know as new facets of cuckolding are unfolding and more and more couples are embracing Cuckolding the old terminology still exists in the mainstream.

I am sure there will be many opportunities to explore how cuckolding manifests in your marriage. I would offer one bit of insight to add to your pillow talk and that is to also talk about boundaries and rules of engagement. No situation will ever be the same whether it is at a private club or in the privacy of a hotel room, but what can remain constant is the rules of engagement you have in place. Example: A couple I spent time with expressed a rule for me not to kiss the wife on the mouth. For them that was their purest form of intimacy that they shared together. I often thought to myself, but she is performing orally on me but I can't kiss her was confusing and kind of funny at first. Until I put myself in the husbands shoes and approached it from his perspective regarding intimacy that I understood. I never would have known that form of intimacy was special to them had they not first talked about their Rules of Engagement with each other.

TJ

Back