Would Hot Wife Couples attend a Cuckold Event?

Not sure what the label means in the 'event' context LOL. If you said "we're inviting 'x' women/couples AND 3x solo guys who might be selected by a woman to fuck her," we'd attend. Gotta read beyond the title to understand what's happening :)

There are many types of cuckolds in this world. There are many different reasons they are cuckolds. It would hard to answer what types and where you are planning this event and the duration of the event. A one night get together in Florida in July not so much a weekend long event in Florida in February would be more appealing. A week long event in southern france or Italy or the Greek islands would be on the calendar in ink.

Just curious as because there's another debate regarding terminology BBC, Black Bull when hosting an events geared toward Interracial events. Was wondering how would white men approach or support an event themed as a Cuckold event for women. For a lot of men of color in my circle the term cuckold automatically refers to as hubs who are bisexual as the definition is all over the place.

Ok. Speaking on only what i have seen first hand so to speak.
i have gone to industry conventions where husbands have checked their wives into a suite next door to theirs, and on a separate floor and wing as theirs. Have had to stand out side a suite with my boss as his wife / girl friend as getting fucked in side. (We were expected to go to the dinner a bit later. Have had a manager show up at my suite at 10 pm as his wife was entertaining.

i have gone on vacation where husbands sit by the pool while their wives are in a near by cabana getting fucked just from the sounds of it By the masseuse. Some how all the male masseuses were black and hung.

I have only once seen a husband in panties though have seen quite a few black gentltmen with both cock and ball rings on.

Some vacations i have seen husbands go golfing or fishing for the day knowing full well their wife is going to fucked with in twenty minutes even going so far as to tip the guy at the elevator.

I am a widower so when my wife was still alive we traveled on vacation a couple times a year with one of her FWB.

Very well said. I am somewhat under the impression that the term cuckold could be viewed as a negative term for husbands that enjoy watching their wives, sharing their wives, loaning their wives out to Men of Color. It is my belief that most view the term Cuckold as a Bisexual husband who wants to enjoy Bull with his wife. But the definition of Cuckold encompasses so many aspects of the Hot Wife Lifestyle specifically surrounding Men of Color.

Depending on the event - it all depends on where it is, how it is billed and detailed, and so on.

Also want there to be a good ratio of good looking black men to women (3 or 4 to 1) - recently read a review of an event where the women were equal to the men at an event and it was quit unsatisfying for the ladies.

It would be great if you would host your events in other states than Florida also. I've heard nothing but great response from all that attend. As a woman that has a career in education, and has to use extreme discretion, it makes local attendance difficult and risky.There are those in down here that would burn you at the stake, if they found out about our adulteress actions.

I have a circle of female professional friends that aren't willing to take the risk with local men at group events, as some lack discretion, but wouldn't mind traveling out of the area to participate in such events.

Something to think about, I hope.

Back