Would Black Men Prefer This?

I was wondering if black men would rather have the white man licking and stimulating the woman's clit, while he pumped her? It would help the woman cum and he wouldn't have to concern himself, he could just keep pumping. It would help lube him when she flooded from the white man licking and feeling her clit. It would also help the black man because being stimulated, her cunt would grip and spasm on his meat. What do you blk. men and white women think? ( please....honest answers from blk. men and white women)

I have done the cuckold 69 position with couple's and I don't think that there is anything wrong it. I am a straight man and don't get fluffed or do any kind of man on man sexual contact. Dping those holes sometimes even the same one is as close as it gets.

I have done the whole cuckold 69 and blown loads inside the wife, got up, and hubby's eat it out of them. If that was his thing then it is what it is but as far as there being some kind of philosophy behind it as good for the whole sexual experience i have never thought about it and have done this position with couple's quite a few times.

Understand something a good bull understands that the whole threesome with a couple is more about their fantasy being fulfilled then a bull getting laid and fucking some married pussy. As long as what they want to do does not violate my clear sexual orientation boundaries well then I'm down for whatever!

See once I establish that I am straight my mind doesn't entertain thoughts that I am somehow being tested or pushed into doing something that I just don't do! That also why I always say that I would never say or do anything to a mans wife that I wouldn't do in front of him.

I have done the cuckold 69 position with couple's and I don't think that there is anything wrong it. I am a straight man and don't get fluffed or do any kind of man on man sexual contact. Dping those holes sometimes even the same one is as close as it gets.

I have done the whole cuckold 69 and blown loads inside the wife, got up, and hubby's eat it out of them. If that was his thing then it is what it is but as far as there being some kind of philosophy behind it as good for the whole sexual experience i have never thought about it and have done this position with couple's quite a few times.

Understand something a good bull understands that the whole threesome with a couple is more about their fantasy being fulfilled then a bull getting laid and fucking some married pussy. As long as what they want to do does not violate my clear sexual orientation boundaries well then I'm down for whatever!

See once I establish that I am straight my mind doesn't entertain thoughts that I am somehow being tested or pushed into doing something that I just don't do! That also why I always say that I would never say or do anything to a mans wife that I wouldn't do in front of him.
Have you ever seen a man eat your sperm from their wife?

Yes!

It doesn't bother me for him to watch me putting it inside there and it doesn't bother me to watch him getting it out!

The cum eating cuckolds in my personal experience has only been a third of them in person. I have also been with married women whose husbands I have never met or communicated with who said they were going to take their freshly stretched and filled pussies home to their hubby's to enjoy! So i honestly couldn't tell you if they were lying, cheating, or what? All I know is that I should have caught a domestic violence charge the way I beat that married pussy up and filled it before I sent her home!😂🤣

Back