working out

I have been trying for over a year now to lose weight. my goal is about 50 pounds. the treadmill and the elliptical machine have gotten my cardio up but still above 220 pounds. Any one have any ideas on trying to loose weight.
squats and veggie juice diet for a month ;)

....well, if you are working out (lifting, ect to build muscles) you're not really going to see weight loss all that quickly as muscles weigh more than fat. However, if you can get your metabolism to work faster, adding weight will pay off in the long run for the average guys ... excluding wrestlers, and guys building for bulk. Cutting your processed sugars and carbs is a biggie in eating routines. And you'll be amazed, once you start reading the ingredients just how much processed sugars and carbs we take in ... amazing. Look for some good supporting vitamin supplements to help you out on the "burning" process. A dietician can give you suggestions.

Yoga. I started it up after I had my first kid and it literally changed my life. A lot of people hear the word yoga and get super intimidated and I get that, try looking on YouTube for some simple beginners level stuff and work your way up. You may not see your weight go down at first but your muscles WILL start to get some great definition. Your butt gets bigger, waist gets slimmer, legs, arms. It's great!
Just please maintain that thickness!

Squats and lunges for the legs and the butt, lightweight dumbells training and sit ups for the arms. Do many sets with short pauses between. Don't eat fried food anymore and favor a more vegie oriented diet. Yoga is good but zumba and kick boxing are more dynamic. For cardio just hit the treadmill or you can go run in the park or whatever

For me I find the most important thing is my diet I do work out a lot usually running or swimming but I just have to watch what I eat. I do eat 4 to 5 meals a day but they're usually very small meals I have a lot of vegetables along with chicken and fish. When I have a sweet tooth for something I usually eat berries like blueberries blackberries raspberries and I avoid things like grapes and oranges.

Keto diet worked for me but not the wife. I lost 27 lbs in 30 days . No exercise nothing. But gained it back plus some. But since the wifey is due anyway now and wants to lose the baby weight after. I have to start now to help her.

There is a saying "whatever you put your mind to you can accomplish"! Great piece of wisdom but it is incomplete because the way that you think about something makes all the difference.

The way you think about anything is the key to success in whatever you do.

.Stop going to the gym to workout and start going to the gym to jam or rockout to your favorite music and get fit while you're do it!

.Eat more foods that make you feel full and bloated and with the least amount of fat and calories that taste good to you! There are many foods out there now that fit the description that you may like.

As for men the health of your libido is separate but equally as important as your overall physical health.

I have been trying for over a year now to lose weight. my goal is about 50 pounds. the treadmill and the elliptical machine have gotten my cardio up but still above 220 pounds. Any one have any ideas on trying to loose weight.
As a fitness enthusiast, I believe you gotta Calculate it and make healthier habits. Cut out the extra sugar in the diet & start biking.

The start lifting weights! But make it fun!
HMU or Inbox if you want a workout program 🤙!

Lose weight easily by drinking black coffee after drinking water to empty your bowels totally in the morning. Then workout at least 4times a week. Make sure your digestion is good then eat maybe twice a day only. Eat only natural foods.

As a fitness enthusiast, I believe you gotta Calculate it and make healthier habits. Cut out the extra sugar in the diet & start biking.

The start lifting weights! But make it fun!
HMU or Inbox if you want a workout program 🤙!
Tried to DM you but it wouldn't let me see your profile

Back