Wondering How African American Women Think of White Women

OMG. Had a great time. 7 of us went out, I was the only one who was white.

Was getting a pedicure when I looked across the room and could see up one of the African American ladies skirt. I was so excited, then noticed that she saw me looking. She opened her legs a bit moreI could feel the excitement deep inside me.
That and the manicurist touching my feet got me really close.

After that we all went to dinner, really fun and loud. Then we headed out to a bar and some drinking and dancing. I was one of only 3 white women in the bar.....about a 100 people. One of the girls pulled me up and wanted to dance with me....I could feel her....I danced a lot, was very excited. A black guy came up and wanted to dance as well. All three of us danced....they both where pushing against and hugging me....I loved it. I felt both of them rubbing on my butt, then the black guy kissed me.

Kept up dancing and kissing mos of the night at the bar, including the African American girl from the office who showed me at the manicurist shop.

As we we're getting no ready to leave later, they both told me that I was theirs and we are going to see each other again...soon. I want this so bad, I want them both.

How should I act on Monday at work!!

Can I hear a sequel? Very intrigued)

Interesting thing happened today at work.

I opened he drawer of n my desk, and there was a new package with some s y panties, red in color.

A note said, "wear these tomorrow!"

I looked around the office and several people were looking at me. I turned as red as the panties.

So, I guess I will wear them tomorrow.

My gf is black and she loves white men, black men, white women and black women. Many of her girl friends are white mostly from work but she's closest to her black girl friends from church. She likes when women and men are direct with her. I like black women because they "keep it real".

Back