Women's Preferred Sexual Practices

WOMEN: Do you think the figure in post #1 is accurate?

• Total voters
To everyone here and @ShyGirl: The figure is not pure fantasy. It is created from the results of two surveys on this site with more than 260 participants. ;) Females and couples, verified and unverified.

Plausibility/reliability checks have been performed on the data. It showed that the answers from the verified Women and couples were not too far away from each other. Also unverified females and couples tended to shift only insignificantly toward what males had voted for, assuming that some of those unverifieds could be men with fake accounts instead.
However, as the overall difference was small i decided to include those unverified female's and couple's votes. On the other hand i excluded votes done by men and those of unknown sex/gender, as the questions were unmistakenly directed at Women.

The result of that analysis is as shown in the figure above. ;)

Of course it doesn't say anything about women's preferences in terms of the world population! But i think it could say something (statistically!) about Women on this site or, more generally, Women participating in a sexual lifestyle that this site promotes. Thoughts?

Like everyone of us has a preference for something when it comes to sex, Women do have their preferences too. However, that does not mean those would not depend on who they mingle with. This is what i found out...

View attachment 3026270

Women of B2w: Can you (still) relate?
The true question is.....what are your source(s)? Is the messenger of the source reputable? What site you receive this information from?

Last edited:
The true question is.....what are your source(s)? (...)
and
The figure in the first posting on this thread shows the results after correction by excluding votes by male participants and those of unknown sex/gender. ;)
(...) Is messenger of the source reputable? (...)
The question is: Is the source reputable? (Those who have participated in the poll.)

ImO not more or less than in any other survey. It is well-known that even in anonymized scientific studies participants lie. There is nothing anyone can do about that.
(...) What site you receive this information from?
blacktowhite.net as can be seen from above as well as from a previous post by me (#3) on this thread.

Last edited:
and
The figure in the first posting on this thread shows the results after correction by excluding votes by male participants and those of unknown sex/gender. ;)

The question is: Is the source reputable? (Those who have participated in the poll.)

ImO not more or less than in any other survey. It is well-known that even in anonymized scientific studies participants lie. There is nothing anyone can do about that.

blacktowhite.net as can be seen from above as well as from a previous post by me (#3) on this thread.
I was almost sure that "your sources" were from varies media mediums untili dug a little deeper. The truth is is that when i seen the bar statistics, I didn't give a fuck about reading the other comments below and wanted to interject the subject before hand with my objective view on how the source was credible. Secondly, your statical survey doesn't make it completely credible; though it is a proven fact that most black men are truly dominant in all facets of your polls that were taken...lol😉 Though I thought the receiving oral poll was questionable because all the white gals I've been intimate with or known mutually preferred & loved receiving oral from black men. Also, whose to say that half the white women on the chart were truly cuck and or sissy males🤔? Because there's a lot of counterfeit moist dudes on here doing that bs; in which gives your statement some type of legitimacy on what you stated: "ImO not more or less than in any other survey. It is well-known that even in anonymized scientific studies participants lie. There is nothing anyone can do about that."

Last edited:
I was almost sure that "your sources" were from varies media mediums untili dug a little deeper. The truth is is that when i seen the bar statistics, I didn't give a fuck about reading the other comments below and wanted to interject the subject before hand with my objective view on how the source was credible. Secondly, your statical survey doesn't make it completely credible; though it is a proven fact that most black men are truly dominant in all facets of your polls that were taken...lol😉 Though I thought the receiving oral poll was questionable because all the white gals I've been intimate with or known mutually preferred & loved receiving oral from black men. Also, whose to say that half the white women on the chart were truly cuck and or sissy males🤔? Because there's a lot of counterfeit moist dudes on here doing that bs; in which gives your statement some type of legitimacy on what you stated: "ImO not more or less than in any other survey. It is well-known that even in anonymized scientific studies participants lie. There is nothing anyone can do about that."
Thank you for your response.

Although the level of emotionality is hard to catch from a written text, it seems like you were quite emotional while writing your response? If that is the case, i wonder why. 🤷‍♂️ This is not a pamphlet, just some data analysis. ;)

Let me try to answer some of your questions / points you made...

The sources of the data presented are two individual polls from this site. That means that they can only be interpreted in this context: Women who are members of this site and have participated in those polls. As i said already, it would be more than unexpected if the results shown here would reflect the preferences of an overall average of the female world population. ;) However they can say something about Women on this site, or, more generally, Women who participate or want to participate in a lifestyle like this site promotes. (Therefore i don't think they are useless!)

When you read what i have written about reliability measures, you know that i have excluded votes done by males and those of unknown sex/gender. Also i have checked the answers given by the "remaining others" against those by verified female members for plausibility. In this light your remark about "cuck and or sissy males" and "counterfeit moist dudes" who could have tampered with the results renders unfounded.

Further you say: "I thought the receiving oral poll was questionable because all the white gals I've been intimate with or known mutually preferred & loved receiving oral from black men." - That statement is not in contradiction to the result statistics.

A Woman can love receiving oral and still prefer (= love more) a different sexual practice. (Hint: The question was for the most preferred practice.)
A Woman can (but need not necessarily) even prefer receiving oral from a Black man to receiving it from a white man! Things like that are not captured by the statistic, as the data come from two different, unrelated polls. The only direct comparison made is that of different sex practices (within each poll). i am truly sorry, if the diagram on this thread is somewhat misleading in that aspect. :(

i hope the explanations given in this post are not too hard to read/understand. i sometimes fail keeping my English simple and concise. :p

If any questions come up, please don't hesitate to ask. ;)

Regards.

White bois are every good a oral sex we must admit.

This knowledge must be encouraged.

"You are a White boi. Your natural talent is oral sex. But not vaginal" should be taught to all young white males in Highschool.

Only Black MEN are permitted vaginal access to White girls.

Thank you for your response.

Although the level of emotionality is hard to catch from a written text, it seems like you were quite emotional while writing your response? If that is the case, i wonder why. 🤷‍♂️ This is not a pamphlet, just some data analysis. ;)

Let me try to answer some of your questions / points you made...

The sources of the data presented are two individual polls from this site. That means that they can only be interpreted in this context: Women who are members of this site and have participated in those polls. As i said already, it would be more than unexpected if the results shown here would reflect the preferences of an overall average of the female world population. ;) However they can say something about Women on this site, or, more generally, Women who participate or want to participate in a lifestyle like this site promotes. (Therefore i don't think they are useless!)

When you read what i have written about reliability measures, you know that i have excluded votes done by males and those of unknown sex/gender. Also i have checked the answers given by the "remaining others" against those by verified female members for plausibility. In this light your remark about "cuck and or sissy males" and "counterfeit moist dudes" who could have tampered with the results renders unfounded.

Further you say: "I thought the receiving oral poll was questionable because all the white gals I've been intimate with or known mutually preferred & loved receiving oral from black men." - That statement is not in contradiction to the result statistics.

A Woman can love receiving oral and still prefer (= love more) a different sexual practice. (Hint: The question was for the most preferred practice.)
A Woman can (but need not necessarily) even prefer receiving oral from a Black man to receiving it from a white man! Things like that are not captured by the statistic, as the data come from two different, unrelated polls. The only direct comparison made is that of different sex practices (within each poll). i am truly sorry, if the diagram on this thread is somewhat misleading in that aspect. :(

i hope the explanations given in this post are not too hard to read/understand. i sometimes fail keeping my English simple and concise. :p

If any questions come up, please don't hesitate to ask. ;)

Regards.
You're sadly mistaken. There's 0"emotion" in response. More so of your opinion😂 I made my statement and point so that's about it. However I digress.

Further CLARIFICATION on the figure and feasible INTERPRETATION thereof

w-bm-wm-png.3026270

The responses so far on this thread show that there's been some misunderstanding or confusion about meaning and interpretation of the graphic shown. Let me try to shed a light on that...

CLARIFICATION

1. The Source

(A) This is NOT the result of a study from another source.
(B) This is NOT pure fantasy.

These are the results of two separate and distinct polls on this site rolled into one diagram.

2. The Subject

(A) The question is about Women's favorite/most preferred sex practice.
(B) It is NOT requested to do a grading of a number of sex practices.

The figure shows a statistic of Women's favorite sex practices with Black men and white men, respectively.

3. The Content

(A) There is NO direct comparison of Black men with white men (in terms of sex practices as preferred by Women).
(B) The only direct comparison IS of four different sex practices (as available for selection in the respective polls).

The results are presented side-by-side for the purpose of a condensed and catchy presentation only.

4. The Addressees

(A) The questions are for Women.
(B) The questions are NOT for men.

The results as shown in the figure represent the answers given by Women only.

INTERPRETATION

1. The figure does NOT show Women's preferences for sex practices in general. It only shows those preferences by Women on this site as a statistic.
Results can more generally be interpreted as statistics representing the most favored sex practices by Women indulging in an "IR-related" ("Black male/non-black female"-themed) lifestyle though.

2. Both of the polls presented here are "single-choice" which means no assumptions about the "next favored" sex practices can be made. Only the most favored practices found their way into the results which naturally creates a more distinctive picture. (Otherwise the individual practices would have come off closer together even though it is to be expected that the overall picture and, more importantly, order would remain the same.)

3. Direct versus indirect comparison - an illustration by example: That 68.5% of (participating) Women favor VP with Black men and "only" 22.4% favor VP with white men does NOT mean that Women like VP with Black men approximately three times better. NO direct comparison of Black men with white men are being made as those are two completely independent polls (one for Women with Black men, the other one for Women with white men).
(Only an additional survey for Women that directly put Black men in relation with white men would give a hint for that!)

Please tell me what you think. Thank you all!

It is funny. This site has a theme. That is "Women with Black men". Everyone who has joined B2w is here for a reason. You can find lots of pictures and "shallow discussions" on the forums in line with the theme. But once someone starts to ask for reasons for a particular preference ("Why do some Women prefer Black men as their lovers?"), or someone tries to dig a little deeper into some aspects or details of a lifestyle (like the subject matter in this thread), the crowd freaks out. 🙃

All of a sudden there is a great divide separating two groups each advocating their own extreme position. And it seems there is no sensible discussion possible anymore. On the one side we'll have those who immediately call "bull$h!t!" without even giving it a second thought. On the other side we'll have those who come forward with their "black superiority - now bow down to that black-male god-meat!"-attitude. - And some start getting emotional for no obvious reason. 🤔

This thread was not intended to stir things up in here! It was intended for real discussion, and addressed to the gorgeous Ladies in here. So...

{ TL,DR }

Women: Do you have a preference for a particular sex practice? And are there differences between what you prefer with Black men and white men, respectively?
Can you somehow relate with the findings as depicted on top of this thread? Or are your own preferences even contrary to that?

Regards & thank you for your honest participation.

Oral sex is all I can do, because of my inferior small white 2.5" penis! Phil

(...)
Thanks for sharing your opinion. ;| Other than that you keep posting one and the same penis pic to arbitrary unrelated(!) threads with noone asking for it. :( From other uploads i can remember a "watermark" on bottom of that pic from some image sharing platform, so most probably the picture doesn't even belong to you. What's your point?
==> End of Rant <==

This thread is foremost intended for the gorgeous Women's point of view. So please Ladies, tell us what you think!

Thank you.

Back