Wifey Here,
When I was seeing My Boyfriend , He was 17 years younger than myself (50), He would sometimes arrange a get together for Me with some of His mates,as a special treat for Me.
As I loved pleasing both Him and My Husband,I never minded how many guys there were there.
I loved being used, by them.
I loved being picked up from the apartment they used in Canary Wharf London, by My Husband after they had and finished with Me, That beautiful feeling of satisfaction, when back in My Husband,s company,and in the car on the way Home, their cum still ,running out of Me.
Hubby asking Me all sorts of questions,on what happened during My night out.
Then getting Home and Hubby tearing My clothes off,and in His words “ I love that wet sloppy fuck “ 😜

To all the ladies out there…

My wife has recently expressed that she “wants to get ran through by BBC’s” and that she wants “to be a whore for BBC”

For the ladies who have had more than two cocks at once (three or more at once); can I please get an insight into…

- what about being used by three or more men at once turns you on?
- how did you feel during & afterwards?
- do you feel good about having been gang fucked?

Look forward to hearing your responses,

Thanks
My wife loves being gangbanged. Expect it to last a few hours. The more guys the longer it last. She's had 13 guys in one night and they fucked her until the sun come up. For the next week her pussy was swollen raw and sore. It hurt to be touched. She's had 5 or 6 bbcs lots of times and they usually last 4 or 5 hours. She gets lots of cum and worn out. She loves it and says it's worth the next week of pain and suffering

My wife loves being gangbanged. Expect it to last a few hours. The more guys the longer it last. She's had 13 guys in one night and they fucked her until the sun come up. For the next week her pussy was swollen raw and sore. It hurt to be touched. She's had 5 or 6 bbcs lots of times and they usually last 4 or 5 hours. She gets lots of cum and worn out. She loves it and says it's worth the next week of pain and suffering
So she’s walking around for days with their loads still inside her truely awesome

Back