women that were against or reluctant to trying bbc/this lifestyle at first, what changed your mind and what would you tell someone in that position no

it’s long so I will just tell, you basic
just after my 18th birthday my aunt took me to Jamaica for a 2 wks holiday
first night after some wine she started smoking prohibited chemical, she got me to try it and I did.
then 4 big muscular black men came to the villa (she knew them she had invited them)
for the next 2 wks I never went outside the villa, I was constantly high on prohibited chemical, I never wore clothes, there was always a hard cock,
there was on average of 6 BBC there all the time, I had all my holes filled with BBC and cum, had all my holes filled at once.
also my aunt seduced me turned me into a bisexual whore
I’m now a BBC ADDICT
my aunt has about 8/9 BBC who she uses all the time and I’m with her and her bulls nearly every weekend
1 of them is Jason he’s rough and to start with I didn’t like it rough or him but now I do he can make me cum by fucking my ass, is the only person that can make me squirt.
he is trying to persuade my aunt to make me a prohibited chemical addicted ******* working in a black mans bar only, he says my aunt could make a fortune from me
That’s a lot fucked up

I was reluctant maybe because of the way I was raised morals, values, marriage etc. Married 42 years together since high school. I think most women ( not all) in my generation ( now 62) associated sex with love. It wasn’t until I understood “recreational” sex that I changed my mind. This is a “we” thing here meaning husband likes to watch and I enjoy showing off for him ( do enjoy the sex). Our take on this is when we close our bedroom door we make passionate love. When we invite a third it wild kinky taboo recreational sex at its best then back to normal life the next day. We don’t make this our life but sure is fun to let go when time. If that makes sense ??
Definitely makes sense wish more women would understand this concept

I was reluctant maybe because of the way I was raised morals, values, marriage etc. Married 42 years together since high school. I think most women ( not all) in my generation ( now 62) associated sex with love. It wasn’t until I understood “recreational” sex that I changed my mind. This is a “we” thing here meaning husband likes to watch and I enjoy showing off for him ( do enjoy the sex). Our take on this is when we close our bedroom door we make passionate love. When we invite a third it wild kinky taboo recreational sex at its best then back to normal life the next day. We don’t make this our life but sure is fun to let go when time. If that makes sense ??
I love this post. My wife thinks that's she's over the hill because she's past the age of sixty. Of course her sex drive has gone down a bit, but at the right time, she can be a true slut.
Any words of advise?

Attachments

• IMG_1838.jpg
    IMG_1838.jpg
    550.5 KB · Views: 67
It took me several months to convince my wife just to have sex with another man with a bigger dick than mine, and once she did she just kept wanting bigger till I talked her into trying a bbc, nervous at first but was instantly hooked after her first one, that was 8 years and dozens of black cock later we have now had one living with us for the past couple of years and we couldn't be happier, I'm even allowed to enjoy the pleasure of him on occasion

She was not into BBC, she was not into Black Men.
That isn’t the only reason…it may have been the final excuse, but there is no way you getting her to try black cock once is the reason an otherwise happy marriage, broke up.

It’s not fair to offer advice to @Kywife4bbc as you did about this “failure” and not give the full perspective…What is/are the other reasons you divorced?

I'm sure this has been asked already but I couldnt find a thread about it. Just like the title says what changed your mind about trying Bbc for the first time or joining in this life style of cuckolding/hot wive?

What would you tell a woman that is currently against it/nervous to try it if you had the chance?

For context, I can tell my wife is interested a little because of how wet she gets when we talking about black guys with huge cocks but she says she could never join into this lifestyle ( she grew up with a very traditional view of marriage and sex)
My wife was very conservative, claimed to have no desire to be with black men. Bought her a black dildo, joined a swing site, she would chat with and look at bbc often so I called her bluff and arranged her first one. The rest is history.

My wife was very conservative, claimed to have no desire to be with black men. Bought her a black dildo, joined a swing site, she would chat with and look at bbc often so I called her bluff and arranged her first one. The rest is history.
That’s awesome! I can only wish to be as lucky!

Back