women that were against or reluctant to trying bbc/this lifestyle at first, what changed your mind and what would you tell someone in that position no

it’s long so I will just tell, you basic
just after my 18th birthday my aunt took me to Jamaica for a 2 wks holiday
first night after some wine she started smoking prohibited chemical, she got me to try it and I did.
then 4 big muscular black men came to the villa (she knew them she had invited them)
for the next 2 wks I never went outside the villa, I was constantly high on prohibited chemical, I never wore clothes, there was always a hard cock,
there was on average of 6 BBC there all the time, I had all my holes filled with BBC and cum, had all my holes filled at once.
also my aunt seduced me turned me into a bisexual whore
I’m now a BBC ADDICT
my aunt has about 8/9 BBC who she uses all the time and I’m with her and her bulls nearly every weekend
1 of them is Jason he’s rough and to start with I didn’t like it rough or him but now I do he can make me cum by fucking my ass, is the only person that can make me squirt.
he is trying to persuade my aunt to make me a prohibited chemical addicted ******* working in a black mans bar only, he says my aunt could make a fortune from me
Your better than a ******* ******* x

he is trying to persuade my aunt to make me a prohibited chemical addicted ******* working in a black mans bar only, he says my aunt could make a fortune from me
Also get a video series going of you and your black orgy.
You should be able to turn your BBC love into real $$.
And your fans would stand in line to watch you take the BBC love of your life.

I'm sure this has been asked already but I couldnt find a thread about it. Just like the title says what changed your mind about trying Bbc for the first time or joining in this life style of cuckolding/hot wive?

What would you tell a woman that is currently against it/nervous to try it if you had the chance?

For context, I can tell my wife is interested a little because of how wet she gets when we talking about black guys with huge cocks but she says she could never join into this lifestyle ( she grew up with a very traditional view of marriage and sex)

I’m ashamed to admit this but to be perfectly frank my wife Nicola was a racist. That’s why she was reluctant. She was raised in a really extreme redneck household and was taught from a very young age to fear Black men.

Me taking her to Black clubs and getting Black guys to dance with her helped her to see that her views were stupid. Also, joining this site and showing her all the ordinary white ladies indulging in this lifestyle made her realize that it was a normal, safe and wholesome thing to be involved in.

I also took her on a vacation to a coastal town called Saly in Senegal, West Africa. We were literally the only white people in the resort. We struck up many friendships with Black couples there. And also some Black hunks. The language barrier was tough for me but my wife majored in French at college. Sadly we didn’t pop her interracial cherry there because she wasn’t ready at that time but she did share a deep and lingering kiss with a gorgeous Black lady called Camille. Nicola had never really seen many Black people up close before. She was amazed at their gorgeous skin, their vitality and their amazing bodies. We will be going back there one day. We are so turned on by the possibility of Nicola one day bearing a Black baby and we have talked about her being impregnated there. But we are also terrified of what the reaction might be to us having a Black baby. To be honest it is Nicola that is most fearful of the Black baby situation. I am in favor and I am working on persuading her. We have such bigots in our family and in our town.

She is now ashamed of her past ignorance and is in fact an organizer now for a BLM affiliated group in her spare time.

When I see Nicola naked on her knees giving Head to a Black man I think to myself how amazing it is. How far she has come. To our eternal shame Nicola used to fly the Confederate flag from our house and we even had a huge Confederate flag above our bed. Both flags are now crusty - caked in the semen of Black dudes.

Attitudes can be changed and racist redneck legs can be opened for BBC.

Hey that's some good work you did!!! I don't think I've ever met someone like that but I suppose this shows that anyone can be open to conversion :cool:

Do you have any key tips or pointers btw?

I was my wife's first. She is pretty religious and has told me she only wants to have sex with one man. She is unaware of this side of me right now. She has mentioned black guys have beautiful skin many times. Kinda makes me wonder if she would be open to fucking one infront of me.
Buy a black dildo. Then start talking while she fucks it. How my wife found out.

For us the difficult part was simply doing it.... Some advice don't just meet with a BBC and fuck.. Let her get comfortable with them Maybe a date or drinks first...

society tells you are doing something very wrong but accepting that you are really okay with it and really do want it is a big step also...My first BBC was 2 yrs ago and that's all I've had sense
Well stated!.. Walk before you run.... a no strings, no pressure, NO sex no matter what initial meeting. The 'breakthrough' for my wife was after I suggested exactly this. We had an afternoon meet and greet with a nice young man we were chatting with through Craigslist. We met at 1400 and talked until early evening. On the way home my wife could not stop saying how nice he was... a few days later my wife had her first BBC..

So taboo….I was married for 18 years and it was stale. I got hit on by a fellow at work and he was nice but I was not feeling it till one night at a after work drinks affair he sits in a booth beside me and takes my hand and put it down on his lap and he was hard and big……in his car in the parking lot he got a bj and I have been seeking BBC ever since

After watching my ex wife with a black man on our king size bed , whilst I sat naked opposite side of bed , I stroked my tiny dic off and on several hours , I watched helplessly , this strong sexy black man taking my wife, and him telling my wife how good my wife’s married pussy felt gripping his 7 inch bbc, , it turned me on so much , watching bbc fill my wife’s pussy, I knew that my wife was his sexually , would sit on bed naked and me wanting Jerome see what a tiny dic I had , at one point I see him look between my legs and he kinda smiled at me told that my wife his , , knowing that even turn me on so much after he left the next morning , she looked at me and ask if we could invite him back the following weekend , of course I said yes , just knowing that he was giving my wife something that she craved and needed, was amazing , and eventually while on the road traveling , she would invite him to our on the weekends , while I was 600 miles from home , she would always call me to tell me that he was coming over , would turn me on so much , I knew that Jerome was gonna give my wife what she needed and deserve, , he made me happy , especially my wife , later I got opportunity to put his beautiful bbc in m mouth , and I have not been the same since, , , my first bbc ever and , and I’m made me swallow all of his seed , I was hooked no turning back,

Back