Women that truly enjoy humiliating cuckhold losers

I want to know if and how many of the sexy females on this site are turned on not only by the thought of large dominant black cock, but by the act of humiliating a small beta male by making him watch and or his willingness to watch and be humiliated and used as your oral slave.

Our lady is repulsed by the whole 'humiliated hubby' stuff and we question how anyone can have a successful relationship where one partner not only does not respect the other but actively denigrates them.

Our lady is repulsed by the whole 'humiliated hubby' stuff and we question how anyone can have a successful relationship where one partner not only does not respect the other but actively denigrates them.

But it can be done in a fun way. Im really happy to hear my girl say it feels so small, or its like a little boys willy. For me that kinda talk turns me on and makes me want BBC for her even more.

You don't get it because you aren't interested in it . You certainly can have a successful relationship. Think of someone in a coventional marriage , I'm sure many would ask you the same question about your situation.

We have been together in a very loving relationship for 12 years, and we have probably had 5 arguements in total. I love humliation, and she loves dishing it out. She laughs at my cock, that I cum too quick, that I eat my own cum, suck cock, jerk off so much etc. and has bought me fake pussies, lingerie, anal toys to just sit back watch me and chuckle away. I can tell you, it works for us, and we wouldn't have it any other way :)

Back