women prefer blowing bbcs?

Hi everyone.
Well i will talk again about my gf. I know she wants to fuck black guys, cause they are bigger than me etc. But recently i realised that the also prefer to blow them. She almost never blow my dick, but she does everytime at the black guys. She even let one come on her mouth. I have never did it....
So size matter at blowjobs also?
Same as my wife, complains about me asking for BJ’s but when she fucks a BBC she gobbles it down multiple times, slurping, spitting, sucking, throat fucking. It’s not the size that’s the issue, it’s the they don’t enjoy sex enough with us to do it. They want to do it to guys why they submit to. They don’t submit to us, they provide us with maintenance sex

Same as my wife, complains about me asking for BJ’s but when she fucks a BBC she gobbles it down multiple times, slurping, spitting, sucking, throat fucking. It’s not the size that’s the issue, it’s the they don’t enjoy sex enough with us to do it. They want to do it to guys why they submit to. They don’t submit to us, they provide us with maintenance sex
They want to be used by us!!

Hi everyone.
Well i will talk again about my gf. I know she wants to fuck black guys, cause they are bigger than me etc. But recently i realised that the also prefer to blow them. She almost never blow my dick, but she does everytime at the black guys. She even let one come on her mouth. I have never did it....
So size matter at blowjobs also?
For me what matters more is the size of the load i'm going to get

My ex literally never went down on me once. I did get a sympathy fuck here and there but scarcely. She blew her main BBC regularly as I often saw on video she texted me. He was also about 5 inches longer (and way wider) than
Me so that might be it lol

Back