women prefer blowing bbcs?

Hi everyone.
Well i will talk again about my gf. I know she wants to fuck black guys, cause they are bigger than me etc. But recently i realised that the also prefer to blow them. She almost never blow my dick, but she does everytime at the black guys. She even let one come on her mouth. I have never did it....
So size matter at blowjobs also?

My wife very rarely ever sucks my cock. I can’t tell if she doesn’t like it or because I’m small? Always seems like a chore to get her to do it. I do wonder how she would act around a BBC. Would she instantly drop to her knees and start sucking? Would she protest like she does with me if she was told to suck his bbc? She’s aware of my fantasy of fucking a BBC but who knows if it will ever happen.

Hi everyone.
Well i will talk again about my gf. I know she wants to fuck black guys, cause they are bigger than me etc. But recently i realised that the also prefer to blow them. She almost never blow my dick, but she does everytime at the black guys. She even let one come on her mouth. I have never did it....
So size matter at blowjobs also?
******* truth. The size. The colour. His dominance. Have u ever heard of white covk worship ? Black cock worship was phrase from white women.

Speaking for my wife, she likes to suck on and play with the magnums, but for fucking, she told me she prefers no larger than 7-7.5. She is very petite, and the big guys are pretty hard on her ovaries.

Back