Woman, how many BBC have you had

Are you going to spam us with this verification nonsense the entire time we are here or what?

We as staff members encourage the non-verified members to get verified. It isn't something to get upset about. It only takes about 5 minutes to get verified, very simple. Posting in threads take longer than getting verified, :)
I don't care if it takes 3 seconds. To follow us around and post on every thread we have posted on and then additionally you posted it on our profile, is ridiculous.

I'm ready to get fucked by BBC's in front of my husband ASAP in panama city fl and I don't care how many more the merrier

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211107-215035.png
    Screenshot_20211107-215035.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
let’s try our best to keep our numbers at least in the double digits, ok girls! Me personally I’m still in the single digits
We had been in the interracial hotwife lifestyle for 5 years when at 54 my wife left me and moved in with one of her black lovers for 29 months. By the time she left me she had probably been with 30 different guys. Now 29 months is over 800 days. She says there were probably no more than 6 or 8 days she didn’t have at least 1 black cock. The guy she was living with shared her, pimped her, used her to pay his gambling debts, loaned her to his friends for special occasions, etc. etc. Now she says there is no way she could come up with a number but she thinks it would be over 200 while she was with him.

Back