Votes: 1,568 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,543 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,091 33.7%

• Total voters
shars_pic_004.jpg

A wife's letter to her cuck-hubby

I am posting this publicly because, you know, I like to humiliate you, sweetie.

I have a dinner date with Jamal this coming Saturday. I’ve been seeing a lot of him, haven’t I? I guess you can tell; I really like him. I’ve been extremely horny since my first date with him, and you’ve been such a good husband licking my desperate folds and sucking on my hot, little button when I need relief. While you’re down there between my thighs doing your cuck boy duty, I just close my eyes and pretend it’s Jamal licking me. Haven’t you noticed how wet I’ve been?

I only wish you gave oral as well as he does. (Quite honestly, hon, just like on those rare occasions when I let you fuck me, even when you’re licking me you still feel like a fumbling boy.)

Anyway, back to the man I want to talk about: the strong and handsome Jamal.

I feel like I owe him some show of appreciation. He’s been so good to me with the trips and dinners and shopping. So after my dinner with him on Saturday night, I’m going to take him out to the car and orally worship his magnificent black cock. I want to make him cum in my small mouth. I want to look him in his handsome eyes while I take every single warm drop. He really likes that, but he likes it even more now that he knows that I don’t let you cum in my mouth. I told him about it when he and I stayed in Charleston earlier this month.

We were cuddling on the couch in the sitting area of the suite. (He always gets us a suite. Isn’t that sweet! LOL) He was in the white bathrobe supplied by the hotel, and I was wearing my tight, leopard print micro dress. He loved that he could see my swollen areolas and erect nipples through the sheer fabric. He kept stroking them with his large thumb. He also liked the way it barely covered my ass.

You did good packing that one for me, sweetie. Oh, and he loved the thigh-highs. You did good packing those for me too!

So where was I? Oh yeah…He and I were kissing and talking on the couch and all the while, I was tenderly stroking his rock-hard cock. Since he is a muscular six feet six and you’re a scrawny five feet nine, he could pick you up like a toddler. But I wasn’t thinking about that then. I was thinking about the fact that he has a cock the size of your forearm. I was lovingly kissing him and happily caressing his cock, and I couldn’t get that thought out of my mind. That’s what it felt like with my slender fingers around it – well, almost around it. Actually, I told him about it.

He noticed that while I was stroking it, I kept looking down at it, studying it, running my finger tips along it and admiring it.

“You like that?” He asked.

I gave his powerful hunk of hard flesh a firm squeeze. ”What girl wouldn’t like a mighty cock like this?” I said. "I love it.”

“You don’t have something like this at home?”

I chuckled. ”Heavens no! William’s cock is about the size of a lipstick tube.”

“It can’t be that small,” he said.

“It is. I’m serious. And if I touch his wittle wee wee he’ll cum in about 30 seconds.”

“Is he a small man?” Brian asked.

“He’s probably about average size,” I shrugged, and I looked at Jamal’s strong cock in my hand. ”But this gorgeous cock is as big as William’s forearm. I wish he could see it.”

Back