Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,568 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,541 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,089 33.7%

• Total voters
I'm a Chancellor or a university, fancy name for Dept Head. Also earned my PhD in clicnial psychology at age 30. And I've posted multiple times on here with bbc.

Did I break it down for you enough lol 😉😘
Silo Break It Down GIF by AXE South Africa

I got asked to to join other wives to serve all the black cock at a BBC event night. There were five of us and 30 plus of them. I was nervous and excited as we lined up on our knees and they told the guys to feed us BBC. I looked over at the husbands standing there stroking their cocks as my first guy stood in front of me and without saying a word held my head and pushed his 8 inch cock in my mouth. I could hear all the cock sucking going on and the guys talking about sports as we sucked their cocks. I could tell he was getting close and he liked my eagerness. I remember him saying "Honey you are about to make me cum and it is going to be alot. Make your husband over there proud and take it all down like a good girl". Then I felt the first spurt. He kept saying "good girl". Then he had me lick the last few drops and told the next guy he was going to enjoy his time in my mouth. The next guy stepped up and said " you are a little sweetheart. Ready for more cock?" It was alot of fun. I serviced 7 for their first cum and four for their second.

I got asked to to join other wives to serve all the black cock at a BBC event night. There were five of us and 30 plus of them. I was nervous and excited as we lined up on our knees and they told the guys to feed us BBC. I looked over at the husbands standing there stroking their cocks as my first guy stood in front of me and without saying a word held my head and pushed his 8 inch cock in my mouth. I could hear all the cock sucking going on and the guys talking about sports as we sucked their cocks. I could tell he was getting close and he liked my eagerness. I remember him saying "Honey you are about to make me cum and it is going to be alot. Make your husband over there proud and take it all down like a good girl". Then I felt the first spurt. He kept saying "good girl". Then he had me lick the last few drops and told the next guy he was going to enjoy his time in my mouth. The next guy stepped up and said " you are a little sweetheart. Ready for more cock?" It was alot of fun. I serviced 7 for their first cum and four for their second.
Great story loved it , my wife did a very similar thing at Hedo , the guys made me watch her take several loads , great night xxx

Back