Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,607 25.5%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,564 40.7%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,127 33.8%

• Total voters
Some women just look the type to ride a big black cock and love it. Some don't. I love pics where the woman is not one you'd suspect of being a hot wife.

View attachment 38277
EXACTLY!!!!! THIS is what I've been talking about! Forget the trashy girls looking to be so obvious about celebrating their "inner slut." It's the innocent-looking soccer Moms that get me hardest! As the clichéd expression goes, "a LADY in the streets, a freak in the sheets." The down-to-earth, friendly and attractive neighbor's wife... the definitive version of the MILF. THAT'S what I like. She's above suspicion in the everyday world. She has a classy style at all times, demonstrating a self-confidence that doesn't need to put her nasty side on display. She doesn't need stripper heels, ******-style lingerie, dental floss underwear, or too much make-up. She can close the bedroom door, drop her jeans or yoga pants, and never work so hard to get the fire started.

Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 9.33.34 PM.png

W
ho
EXACTLY!!!!! THIS is what I've been talking about! Forget the trashy girls looking to be so obvious about celebrating their "inner slut." It's the innocent-looking soccer Moms that get me hardest! As the clichéd expression goes, "a LADY in the streets, a freak in the sheets." The down-to-earth, friendly and attractive neighbor's wife... the definitive version of the MILF. THAT'S what I like. She's above suspicion in the everyday world. She has a classy style at all times, demonstrating a self-confidence that doesn't need to put her nasty side on display. She doesn't need stripper heels, ******-style lingerie, dental floss underwear, or too much make-up. She can close the bedroom door, drop her jeans or yoga pants, and never work so hard to get the fire started.

View attachment 6834542
Completely agree @BlackVulcan .The hottest examples are the most 'ordinary' women (with a nice full bush 😉)

Back