Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,563 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,533 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,086 33.7%

• Total voters
I will never understand the mindset of someone videoing their wife taking a black cock while they leave the TV on, or some game, or loud rap music,,,I don’t know about the rest of you, but besides kissing, fucking, and cumming inside the wife, the most important part of any encounter is the FUCK’N DIALOG,,,as it is some of the most erotic stuff is whispered at best, so when people are fucking and also talking to each other, it‘s rare that they do it loud enough to hear,,,but no,,,for some reason someone thinks we’d rather hear some TV program discussing soldiers? Any of you planning on videoing your wife as she’s succumbing to black cock and you’ve already read this, please keep it in mind for when that occurs,,,thank you!
I agree,but I have had to have my husband put the TV on or put a towel under the door in hotels a time or two, while my new friend is tearing me up. Adjoining rooms are the worst when your there for hardcore fucking and you can hear the people in the room next-door. It really pisses the hubby off when he is trying to get some video for later, and you have music drowning out the fun.

Back