• Not at all

Votes: 1,568 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,542 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,091 33.7%

• Total voters
Don't think these photos match up tbh.
I’m a natural brunette with auburn highlights,,,I’ve been a strawberry blond, a platinum blond, a red head, and in my goth phase, raven haired with a white forelock,,,you can’t base your opinion on hair color, show me tattoos or birthmarks, that I’ll believe, otherwise I have to give the benefit of the doubt!

"

What started out as baseball and beer ended up as me watching our black neighbour maybe getting my wife pregnant. My heart was pounding in my chest watching him come inside Kathy.​

Kathy was four days late for her period; she was never late for it before. We both had a little scare and she was teasing me that Sean might have made her his baby mama. It was very intense, and Sean spent the next year fucking Kathy at least once a week. It was so hot because he would tell Kathy wild stuff like: “You know I'm gonna get you pregnant, right?”"​

IMG_0097.jpeg

"

What started out as baseball and beer ended up as me watching our black neighbour maybe getting my wife pregnant. My heart was pounding in my chest watching him come inside Kathy.​

Kathy was four days late for her period; she was never late for it before. We both had a little scare and she was teasing me that Sean might have made her his baby mama. It was very intense, and Sean spent the next year fucking Kathy at least once a week. It was so hot because he would tell Kathy wild stuff like: “You know I'm gonna get you pregnant, right?”"​

View attachment 6632605
Kathy is really breeding material. Don't worry about the consequences and go for it. Let him knock her up, she's made for it. Imagine you seeing her belly grow with his off spring and her tits become udders to nuture a black man's baby. What could be more thrilling ?

Last edited:
Back