Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,566 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,536 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,088 33.7%

• Total voters
my wife looks so squeaky clean while she is out in public with me, yet she does some of the nastiest things in bed with her BLACK MASTER., She has no sexual desires for her sissy hubbyView attachment 3627561View attachment 3627564. All she thinks about is her Master’s Big black cock, and about sucking and fucking that black cock
Would love to see those beautiful feet held back buy straps speed eagle

557_1000.jpg
she is certainly getting a mouthful
lucky wife.

I had to cast a vote for myself #3

No, but she could if she dressed for it​

I like the more conservative (relatively) look on the outside, but sexy underneath. There's something about that feeling where you know you don't look too sexy on the outside, but feel super sexy because of what you are wearing underneath. It give me a sense of sexual confidence that I do project outward.

Last edited:
IDK....I've seen some vids where a guy makes enough noise you'd thing he's going to pass a kidney stone, but all that came out was a small eyedropper full...not enough to feed a baby bird
Lol that is true, but it must be because the guy came a few times before and then it gets hard to get more semen out.

IDK....I've seen some vids where a guy makes enough noise you'd thing he's going to pass a kidney stone, but all that came out was a small eyedropper full...not enough to feed a baby bird

Back