Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,567 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,538 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,089 33.7%

• Total voters
I believe they started posting photos to the Internet newsgroups back in 1998 then later started a web site, if I remember correctly, and only in recent years have Hubby and Wifey been posting videos of her fucking other guys--especially black.

Speaking of which, Wifey has taken to bbc with much enthusiasm just like I always imagined and knew she would if only given a chance. Just check out the video clip below.

The only thing wrong with this scene is that a condom is being worn. However, the climax more than makes up for this transgression. But that was back in 2018. Condoms no more. :D

View attachment 3228341
She does love cum. Beautiful

At the rate Wifey was going, it was inevitable that she would shoot a video with DFW Knight. No condoms here. But why not get totally naked? The bodysuit and heels take away from the 100% naked, skin on skin eroticism.

This scene could have, and should have been much hotter. I don't see much chemistry between these two here. Too bad, for it could have been a really smoking hot video. Perhaps it will be different if there's a next time.

Also, Hubby is a terrible camera man. You'd figure after all these years he'd get good at it.

You be the judge. Check it out:

View attachment 3228395
I'd eat that cream pie

Back